Roughing the punter

Well all I can say for lil bro is great job in miami were taught to lay da wood sovi say the punter got lucky for that bullsh*** call but the coaching staff didn't even give him the chance too make it up too y'all husker fans but rather sit him out the whole game but it's cool he learned his lesson u know thats bo n the start husker football way

Wow. :facepalm:

Drink a glass of water. Take a nap. Sober up. Then come back and make an attempt at english, so we can finally welcome you to the conversation. Good grief.

Boneheaded attempt in my mind. Just take the ball at that point. But those things happen. I noticed the Wisconsin protector was making a check before that snap. Any chance they half-assed let Babtiste through trying to draw him in for such penalty, if they knew he wouldnt get there in time anyway?

You know it really wasn't that hard to read to read what he was saying.

Really.

When it happened in real time, I was thinking it might be incidental contact, the five yard version.

But watching the replay, it was exactly the kind of hit the penalty was designed for. Completely torqued the punter's leg while in the most vulnerable position. Textbook roughing the kicker. Lucky the guy wasn't seriously hurt. Hate the automatic first down, but this penalty has been around for decades and it saved the Huskers bacon a couple times, too.

Don't we have anything else to complain about?

When it happened in real time, I was thinking it might be incidental contact, the five yard version.

But watching the replay, it was exactly the kind of hit the penalty was designed for. Completely torqued the punter's leg while in the most vulnerable position. Textbook roughing the kicker. Lucky the guy wasn't seriously hurt. Hate the automatic first down, but this penalty has been around for decades and it saved the Huskers bacon a couple times, too.

Don't we have anything else to complain about?

I actually thought it was more running into the punter. You can see him try to turn his shoulder away as so to miss the punter. Bad angle, and unintentional.