Abdullah

Rewatched the game last night. Yes...for the third time.

I noticed that in the 4th quarter, Abdullah left the game after the fumble that Taylor picked up and ran with. He appeared to be in pain and they were looking at his shoulder. I don't think he came back into the game and when Rex needed a break Heard came in.

Has anyone heard an injury report on him? I have listened to all the coach's interviews I can find and nothing is being mentioned.

What about Josh Mitchell. I never did see a report on him and figured it was a pretty obvious he broke a collar bone on the tackle for loss on Ball in the 2nd qtr. I dont recall seeing him back in, and he arm was hanging as he walked off the field.

Josh Mitchell came back in the game after he was injured. But I did see a shot of him later, where after he made a tackle, he was holding his shoulder a little.

What about Josh Mitchell. I never did see a report on him and figured it was a pretty obvious he broke a collar bone on the tackle for loss on Ball in the 2nd qtr. I dont recall seeing him back in, and he arm was hanging as he walked off the field.

Josh Mitchell came back in the game after he was injured. But I did see a shot of him later, where after he made a tackle, he was holding his shoulder a little.

Ok. Hell, Ive re-watched this game 4 times, trying to see if he's ever back in, and just forget to look at it. Cant really tell who's who with the uni's. Second he made that hit and dropped, I just assumed the collarbone was broke.