What We Learned

We are just not very good.

Bo is really slipping, he is a defensive coach, where is the defense?

Where is the team speed? I saw a lack of that in person at the Rose Bowl a few weeks ago, and it is only getting worse. We should have the speed to never let opposing players get outside on us.

Urban Meyer is incredibly arrogant. Must be from his time in the SEC. Going for a touchdown with 40 seconds left and leading by 18, wow...

Bo might not have an ally anymore with Dr. Tom retiring...

With starters in. He's ruffling a lot of feathers in this brotherly conference. Dont think he's gonna get away with it. Coaches remember. Bo will remember that last score. As long as Urban is man enough to stick around long enough to actually have to go through a rebuilding year.

Maybe we should start with a clean slate with a new AD? At this point, we're just going to settle for 8-9 win seasons if big things don't change. Also, our "omg comeback" against Wisconsin was a false sense of hope for this game (for me especially). While Wisconsin is better than they played the first few games, they are still pretty bad this year so we had a great comeback against a mediocre Wisconsin team. We aren't even a top 30 team at this point, imo. The defense always seems thin; I can't explain it. When I watch SEC games, it seems like they have 11 guys playing lights out defense but when I watch our game, it feels like we have about 6-7 guys just running around. Maybe the camera angles are different, I don't know but we don't seem to have any sort of control of our defense. We bend....don't break, then boom, a big play or a team gashes us.

Michigan, Northwestern, Penn State, Michigan State still ahead...maybe we go 2-2 against those teams and win 7-8 games this year? Yay?

Heartbreaking season once again.

1) I had OSU winning so not too surprised but defense surprised me again with just how bad they are.

2) Yes, the offense was not all that good either but when you score over 30 points in each of your losses, it is a defense issue. We scored 38 on the road at OSU and still got killed.

3) Execute = cover the coach's ass.

4) Our ball security sucks and TMart is prone to dropping the ball. Then again he takes a lot of hits as our protection is suspect.

5) How do you let Simon just run free off the D-Line? This guy should have been double teamed.

6) Why do you clear out the middle, to let Miller run free up the middle?

7) Easiest predictable call of the day...as soon as Pelini took that time out right before the snap on 4th and 1, I called it that Urban would just now run it down our throats for a TD.

8) I have to give OSU credit...their team was in shambles with the scandal and Tressell...but they bucked up and got Urban Meyer and now they are back at the top of the Big 10. Talk about not letting your team slide into mediocrity.

9) Our team is somewhere in the realm of #18-#27...that's it folks. If we had a stout defense, our offense is good enough to put us in the neighborhood of #8-#13.

10) I cannot wait to see us change out much of this defensive personnel in coming years...that is my only hope...that we do have some good defensive recruits lately.

Where is the team speed? I saw a lack of that in person at the Rose Bowl a few weeks ago, and it is only getting worse. We should have the speed to never let opposing players get outside on us.

Urban Meyer is incredibly arrogant. Must be from his time in the SEC. Going for a touchdown with 40 seconds left and leading by 18, wow...

With starters in. He's ruffling a lot of feathers in this brotherly conference. Dont think he's gonna get away with it. Coaches remember. Bo will remember that last score. As long as Urban is man enough to stick around long enough to actually have to go through a rebuilding year.

As long as Urban has a running QB and can run three plays, Nebraska won't stand a chance apparently.

Maybe we should start with a clean slate with a new AD? At this point, we're just going to settle for 8-9 win seasons if big things don't change. Also, our "omg comeback" against Wisconsin was a false sense of hope for this game (for me especially). While Wisconsin is better than they played the first few games, they are still pretty bad this year so we had a great comeback against a mediocre Wisconsin team. We aren't even a top 30 team at this point, imo. The defense always seems thin; I can't explain it. When I watch SEC games, it seems like they have 11 guys playing lights out defense but when I watch our game, it feels like we have about 6-7 guys just running around. Maybe the camera angles are different, I don't know but we don't seem to have any sort of control of our defense. We bend....don't break, then boom, a big play or a team gashes us.

Michigan, Northwestern, Penn State, Michigan State still ahead...maybe we go 2-2 against those teams and win 7-8 games this year? Yay?

How so? The regular season is only half over, and the Huskers are in control of their own destiny for a spot in Indy...

Heartbreaking night, definately. But the season is still very hopeful.

• Fire 1

How so? The regular season is only half over, and the Huskers are in control of their own destiny for a spot in Indy...

Heartbreaking night, definately. But the season is still very hopeful.

Keep drinking the kool-aid. I have no idea where you are finding hope

and bo will never be able to do anything about it.