Bo's Presser

GI56

Anyone else listen to Bo's postgame with Greg Sharpe?

Responds "What do you think" to a question about turnovers. Here's an idea Bo, if you don't want to field questions about turnovers, then why do you feld the most fumble-prone team in the FBS team?

If you're gonna lose, lose like a man and treat people with a little respect. It's not like Sharpe is there just trying to tick you off- you're answering questions for the fan base. Extremely disappointing behavior.

Time to grow up Bo.

Well, truth be told we all really liked Bo in the beginning because he DID get emotional. Remember who he followed... the guy who shall not be named... the guy who never seemed to get angry, and when he did made gestures he wouldn't admit to?

Look, part of me digs that the losses get to him... it shows that he cares. But, he has to be more graceful about it, or at least more honest. By now he knows that he's expected to talk about the game, good or bad, and it's legitimately something he needs to get better at.

Still want him as head coach for a while though, regardless of how crotchety he gets after a loss.

Got a link to the presser, GI?

I haven't watched it, but have heard varying opinions. I think people tend to get this impression sometimes because they expect it, and as a result, look for it.

No link yet- I'll try to post one if they put it up.

Guys -- take all that stuff to the woodshed. I'll be renaming this thread and moving that discussion here.

Thanks in advance. I know we're all venting after a loss and there are a bunch of threads of varying quality popping up. Still, there is some stuff that is meant for the Woodshed, and that is available for all to use.

Will Muschamp admitted that last season his aggressive demeanour hurt his team. I think we have the same problems. When the going gets tough we freak out. I like the coach who claps and says we're alright lets go, instead of screaming everytime. I like Bo, but relax every once in a while

I have to say it.... the postgame show is a farce. Every single one goes like this......

Deep Voice Over Guy: You're listening to Bigggggg Reddddd Football

Sharpe: Recap score, ask inane question

Pelini: Terse one word answer

Sharpe: Ask inane question

Sharpe: Awkward sponsor plug

(10 minutes of commercials)

Deep Voice Over Guy: You're listening to Bigggggg Reddddd Football

Sharpe: Recap score, ask inane question

Sharpe: Ask inane question

Sharpe: Awkward sponsor plug

(10 more minutes of commercials)

Stay tuned for the locker room show.

I mean really....

• Fire 3

I know Bo is pissed, but Greg is the voice of the Huskers. Can't they work it out before going live with the segment. Bo should get on the same page with Greg. He's not the enemy. In fact, he's essentially a drone for UNL. He prob doesn't want to talk to Bo either, but has no other choice in the matter.

At the end of the day, I hope Bo is angry and uses his anger to improve himself as a defensive coach and improve his players (on both sides). If this means he is a dick to the media sometimes, I can live with that. Of course, it'd be great to have a guy that wins championships and handles PR perfectly. But if we can only get one (and Bo may need that emotion to be the coach we need) I'll take the championships. If someone could guarantee we never give up 500 yards and 60+ points again, Bo can chokeslam Sharpe through a table.

Will Muschamp admitted that last season his aggressive demeanour hurt his team. I think we have the same problems. When the going gets tough we freak out. I like the coach who claps and says we're alright lets go, instead of screaming everytime. I like Bo, but relax every once in a while

I could understand this. And let's face it, Bo is mellowing out as time goes by on the sideline, but every now and then, he sees something that just sets him off.

Journists should start acting this way to Bo and see how he likes it. "Coach, I didn't see the game.. how many turnovers did u guys have? Oh really? Is that good or bad?" Suck a f#*k bo... this is your team. Lie in your diarrhea covered bed and answer questions with a grin. As if we haven't been wanting success Waaaay before u walked in the building.