OSU halftime show

Anyone know why our kickers were out on the field during OSU's band's performance? Some of the Buckeye fans aren't too pleased about it. Can't say I blame them. How did this happen?

A4kc65sCAAEUEQR.jpg

They were trying to escape Bo's locker room rant?

Lol. I would rather listen to Bo yell than have the entire student section come down on the field. I seriously feared for that kickers life. To osu fans that is akin to disrespecting the national anthem

I saw this. I went into the ESPN game conversation for our game, and a bunch of tOSU fans were being total douches about this. Who gives a damn, honestly. But this does raise an interesting question:

Bo is an OSU alum. I'm sure he knows all about this tradition. Do you think he sent Maher and Bondi out on purpose? Or was it just an honest mistake?

I saw this. I went into the ESPN game conversation for our game, and a bunch of tOSU fans were being total douches about this. Who gives a damn, honestly. But this does raise an interesting question:

Bo is an OSU alum. I'm sure he knows all about this tradition. Do you think he sent Maher and Bondi out on purpose? Or was it just an honest mistake?

You wouldn't understand what Script Ohio and TBDBITL means to Ohio. But how could you.

This is homecoming. thousands of alumni and fans come from all over the country back for this game and to get an opportunity to see Script and take pictures. For most this is the only game they get to see all year if they can get back every year.

Kickers came out before the main team... just like they always do so far as I can recall (they did last year in Wiscy and at home for Ohio State I believe). I think it was with about 5mins left of halftime. TBDBITL certainly lived up to its name, but did seem like an unusually long performance since they performed what appeared to be a full halftime set + script Ohio (which is impressive but takes a lot of time since it's so drawn out). Maher did move when one of the husker coaches moved the balls in closer so they stayed out of the way of the band, but of course since Ohio loves their band as much or more than their football, the fans certainly expressed their disdain everytime he was out to kick fgs (I don't think they knew he was doing kickoffs). It did have me wishing the kicking crew had waited along the sideline, yet I felt the band gave no leeway to football warmup routines.

lol who gives a damn? I hope you werent serious, thats a pretty big deal down there and is equivalent to direspecting the national anthem.

lol who gives a damn? I hope you werent serious, thats a pretty big deal down there and is equivalent to direspecting the national anthem.

I'm pretty sure if I was a kicker, I could care less about the other teams band performance and make sure that I am prepared to not make any mistakes in the game I am about to play. I would have just kept warming up. This was at a football game, wasn't it?

Chalk it up to part of the learning curve of joining the B1G. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and seriously doubt Bo did that on purpose. Heck, for Husker fans, it's not even a mistake. In our minds and our stadium, the band is almost an afterthought of consideration. The main reason people are there is to see football and by George if they need to warmup, the band better get outta the way. However, many of us now know that is not the case with OSU and TBDBITL. It appears to me they have earned that moniker and I doubt we make that noob mistake again.