Name your new coach

Cowher or Gruden probably wouldn't come, but it sure as hell wouldn't hurt to ask. I'd just tell them to name their price, and pay whatever they want. 10 mill a year? OK, fine.

i wonder how long the sellout streak last when ticket prices more than double in 1 season

If we hire Leach just make sure we don't let any of Craig James sons on the team. If he could find a good D coordinator I might be in favor of a Mike Leach team in Lincoln.

Leach's team's were very well discipline. Remember, texas tech had very little money to hire coordintaros with, that wouldnt be the case at nebraska. When you have limited money then youre not going to be able to get a a great d coordinator.

Mike Leach

I think the blue hairs would all have heart attacks if we started throwing the ball every single down. No.

Haha whats-his-name with the Jets may be available soon... Rex Ryan

You would really want that 3 ring circus coming to Nebraska. No thank you.

Hey, how about Tony Dungy? Soft-spoken, great coach....

The guy retired and has a cozy, stress-free job as an analyst. Not happening in a million years.

Pat Fitzgerald

I would love this, but I think he's pretty comfortable where he is at. Not to mention, he's a smart guy, and leaving his current gig for a head coaching job at a conference team that is in the same division as his current team would be like committing suicide. Not happening.

Chris Petersen, Boise State

Gary Patterson, TCU

Brian Kelly, Notre Dame

Mike Gundy, Oklahoma State

Mark Richt, Georgia

Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern

Mike Leach, Washington State

Paul Johnson, Georgia Tech

There may only be one person on that list that would even consider coming here (Mike Leach), and for that suggestion, see above.