What can Bo do to regain your support

Allow Bo Pelini to leave, taking the good staff members with him to probably a school in the SEC, while Nebraska has to make due with a "Tim Miles" like hire for the football team, causing folks to further be upset about the direction of the football program.

Are you secretly getting some kind of magical Huskerboard circle jerk points for making comments like this?

This is a forum. An anonymous forum. For discussing Husker football. On the internet. Husker football is being discussed.

Are you secretly getting some kind of magical Huskerboard circle jerk points for making comments like this?

This is a forum. An anonymous forum. For discussing Husker football. On the internet. Husker football is being discussed.

No, I'm not part of the aforementioned circle jerk, but you are apparently part of the...

d0021518_angry-mob.png

Yes, this is a forum to discuss football, and I am doing so, so don't be such a hypocrite...

I would like to see Bo take some of McKewon's suggestions especially about putting Papuchis (sp?) in the booth instead of having him down on the field. Having Team Captains, as well as burning redshirts. I think we have some freshmen that could really make an impact if allowed on the field. Also, if a kid makes a mistake TAKE HIM OUT! Put him on the bench. Make it a privilege to play for Nebraska. I don't care what position you play, if you mess up, guess what? You're going to have to ride the pine for a little bit. Put in the best players. Shoot, it could be that the starter is having a 'bad hair day' and not playing up to par. Take him out! Put in someone else who may just be hot that day and could make a difference for us.

I would also like to see our guys just have fun playing the game that they obviously love. It makes me wonder when was the last time these kids just had fun playing football.

I would like to see Bo take some of McKewon's suggestions especially about putting Papuchis (sp?) in the booth instead of having him down on the field. Having Team Captains, as well as burning redshirts. I think we have some freshmen that could really make an impact if allowed on the field. Also, if a kid makes a mistake TAKE HIM OUT! Put him on the bench. Make it a privilege to play for Nebraska. I don't care what position you play, if you mess up, guess what? You're going to have to ride the pine for a little bit. Put in the best players. Shoot, it could be that the starter is having a 'bad hair day' and not playing up to par. Take him out! Put in someone else who may just be hot that day and could make a difference for us.

I would also like to see our guys just have fun playing the game that they obviously love. It makes me wonder when was the last time these kids just had fun playing football.

That was a good idea, I'm just not sure if that will happen though. I thought we had just enough depth, that if a kid does mess up, he rides the pinet, to bring his ass back to reality.

Makes me wonder if there's a sense of entitlement among some of the starters? Maybe guys that are starting don't have to worry about losing their spot. I think that you need to earn your spot, and have to keep working to keep that spot.

Once again, you are on the money Ms Hawke...

The hypocrisy just grew even more...

You're avatar is Bo, but display supreme jackassery at what I said... hmmmmmm....

What???

nd9clu.jpg

Winning is not what it is about for me. It is being prepared to play, to compete, to finish, to adjust.

I will tell you right now, if we had played Ohio State to 21-18 loss I would have been damned near as happy as if we had won. Because to me that would be a major step for Bo. He would have shown that he can go into a hostile situation, manage the game, compete with one of the best and come out beaten, but learning how to bring back Nebraska. IMPROVEMENT!!!

I have talked with several fans out here, some the next morning. Embarassment was all they could say. That is what I hate most about this, not the losses, every team has losses, but total meltdown, losses to teams we should never lose to, a defense that looks like it has no clue of what they are supposed to do, or where to line up. A offense that can run up big numbers on the Sun Belt, but wilt against quality players.

I could care less about winning, I just want to see us competitive on the field and in the coaching staff.