Is Suh a fraud?

Fraud:

1. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
  2. A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Neither of those definitions have anything to do with an incident or an accident.Is he being credited for something he did not do? Did he cheat people out of anything? Just because he "looks" like a nice guy in commercials, and isn't nice and hurts your feelings, doesn't mean he is a "fraud"

Ive hit a guy on purpose once, with my "dirty old truck" as my son refers to it. My old 87 chev. some doosh in a fancy car pissed me off royally, yelled something to him, he said something derogatory back. so I rear-ended him. Oops. Here's my inurance. Sorry. So, in other words, if the guy really pissed Suh off, I could relate. :D

Ive hit a guy on purpose once, with my "dirty old truck" as my son refers to it. My old 87 chev. some doosh in a fancy car pissed me off royally, yelled something to him, he said something derogatory back. so I rear-ended him. Oops. Here's my inurance. Sorry. So, in other words, if the guy really pissed Suh off, I could relate. :D

Someone who knows, "You can't judge others, if your own hands aren't clean" and I am positive almost everyone has dirty hands. I wasn't there, I don't know the situation, just like NONE of you do, nor will never know the complete truth, so I am not going to label someone as being bad, or a fraud, who has done nothing but help out NU in more ways than just wearing our jersey.

Fraud isn't the word to be used for him. Who cares if he isn't a nice person, get over it. He is a genuine person, and his proceeds to NU and his off the field performance shows that. To each their own.

This is a simple accident, and again, people assume they know the situation, which not even the police know yet.

Even though I don't agree, if he's a genuine person, what is he genuine about - being good? Genuine just means true to your self, doesn't automatically associate with being true to yourself as a good person.

That's the last word I would use to describe him as well - Ndamukong Suh can do no wrong in the eyes of Ndamukong Suh...every single controversial thing he's been involved in he has a farfetched excuse for.

Fraud:

1. Wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
  2. A person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

Neither of those definitions have anything to do with an incident or an accident.Is he being credited for something he did not do? Did he cheat people out of anything? Just because he "looks" like a nice guy in commercials, and isn't nice and hurts your feelings, doesn't mean he is a "fraud"

I appreciate your acknowledgement of my feelings being hurt. He has tried to push himself as this great guy. He has gone to Goddell and said that he is a good person and he is being treated unfairly. He has taken on the role of ambassador, spokesperson and also victim.

To several others....I don't think anyone is trying to compare him to Thunder or LP. That is ridiculous.

He's not as great of person as most husker fans like to believe, thats for sure.

Do you know him? Have you ever meet him?

From what I have "seen" his attitude is no different than what most show on this board.

You don't have to believe me big guy. Take it fwiw. I'm not going to slander one our former players on the basis of things that havent made it into news headlines. But there are some examples.

haha, I don't? Whew, good deal! I will take it fwiw... nothing. I didn't ask you to slander him (slander is spoken, libel is written), I merely asked if you have ever even meet the guy. From your post, I take it you haven't or if you have it was in passing.

You took it for something, you replied.