Is Suh a fraud?

I don't know if this makes him a fraud. A bad driver maybe. An a$$hole, maybe. If I had an old beater truck like the one guy was saying, I would probably hit people all the time on purpose as well. The story was very lacking on details so I will withhold final judgement.

It's not something I do all the time, and it's something I would not advise. It could add up on insurance in a hurry. In my case, the extra 6 dollars in premiums for 6 months was well worth the priceless look on the young punks face when he saw the 4,000$ in damage to his "daddy's money" ride. I only did it because I know was not in the wrong and I lost my cool because some young punk in a fancy car thought he was better than me, and I was bitter about it. The cops showed, did their thing, and I got in, started my truck and drove off wavin while he was waiting for a tow truck. Epic moment.

Anyway, I used as an example that we just will never know the details. For all we know, this guy targeted Suh because of his past and thought maybe he could ruffle the feathers and tuck away some coin as well. Bottom line is also, that Suh needs to learn not to be in these positions to begin with.

He's not as great of person as most husker fans like to believe, thats for sure.

Do you know him? Have you ever meet him?

From what I have "seen" his attitude is no different than what most show on this board.

You don't have to believe me big guy. Take it fwiw. I'm not going to slander one our former players on the basis of things that havent made it into news headlines. But there are some examples.

Its okay, there is an entire thread in the woodshed complaining about Tommie Frazier and the person he is.

And, this thread has gone from light speed, to ludicrous speed...

...all the way to plaid.

plaid.jpg

I cracked that joke a few weeks back in a meeting at work. Only one older guy got it. :(

I blame public education.

Lauren Cook vs Ndamukong Suh: Battle of the terrible drivers

If there was ever a demolition derby worth watching...

This is what the 3rd accident in 3 years??? I've been 1 one accident in ten years and I was stopped when it happened. Suh should be categorized with females trying to drive a full size SUV..... "Hey guys watch this chick try to park this thing."

I wouldn't call Suh a fraud, more so fake than anything else. When lights and camera are on he is a politically correct person. Away from that totally different. Retiring his jersey a year after he played showed what kind of pedestal people put him on. They are just as much to blame as Suh himself.

Caught a second of Cowherd this morning stating that, "Suh really wasn't liked that much in the locker room according to former teammates at Nebraska."

This is what the 3rd accident in 3 years??? I've been 1 one accident in ten years and I was stopped when it happened. Suh should be categorized with females trying to drive a full size SUV..... "Hey guys watch this chick try to park this thing."

I wouldn't call Suh a fraud, more so fake than anything else. When lights and camera are on he is a politically correct person. Away from that totally different. Retiring his jersey a year after he played showed what kind of pedestal people put him on. They are just as much to blame as Suh himself.

Caught a second of Cowherd this morning stating that, "Suh really wasn't liked that much in the locker room according to former teammates at Nebraska."

Slauson.

Says who? Slothen? Not saying it's not true, but from Cowterd, well, that's all I'll say about that.

Says who? Slothen? Not saying it's not true, but from Cowterd, well, that's all I'll say about that.

I didn't catch who said it..... If it was just Slausen or if Cowherd was speaking in generalities.

The point of me putting that in there was that now the national media is picking up on this "bad guy" Suh stuff.

I wouldn't be suprised if Jim Rome and the Mikes say the same thing.

The joys of not having FM in your work vehicle.

I didn't catch who said it..... If it was just Slausen or if Cowherd was speaking in generalities.

The point of me putting that in there was that now the national media is picking up on this "bad guy" Suh stuff.

I wouldn't be suprised if Jim Rome and the Mikes say the same thing.

The joys of not having FM in your work vehicle.

Fair enough. I just happened go be going through a phase of listening to espn radio last year when Suh got in that accident right after his stomping incident. He was getting rosted by all 4 talk shows pretty good that day, including Rome. They all made mention of comments Slauson about how much of a dick and bad teammate he was and how "Huskerfan" was ashamed of him bla bla bla. All just typical media spin-speak.