Something I heard on 1620 this week...

Taylor did not avoid contact his freshman year, and after the injuries it became apparent he was being told to aviod serious contact. I agree Taylor is not the best QB in the country, but he is the best we have, and he is putting his body on the line every weekend for the team and the fans. It is not his fault this staff has failed in recruiting to this point. Get behind him and hope for the best, as that is all we have.

I truly believe if Bo or Beck felt Armstrong was ready, that he had the knowledge and ability, he would have played by now. We seem to recruit projects, kids not ready to step on the field as true Freshmen. I see that changing in the future, unless the big boys are taking all this type of athlete. I know Stoops says he only recruits ready to play as Freshmen. Hopefully we get to that position.

Either way, we are not going to have a different QB this year, so hitch your horse to the team and support them. You really have no option other than to complain about a young kid that is trying as hard as he can. No one on this team wants to win more than Taylor, and now he is doing it without his friend Rex.

Blame who is responsible for poor play, poor schemes, poor plans and the infamous, failure to execute. That is where the problem lies, not with the kids physical limitations.

if the kid showed a willingness to improve or any heart, it'd be possible. but with quotes about "losses not mattering" and fumbles not being his fault and the offense playing great because it scored 38 points despite giving up 21 free ones to a team that relinquished 49 points to Indiana, it all becomes way too much to take.

he's daddy's little boy, an insolent little brat who should have been booted off the team 2 years ago. but, Private Pinelli didn't have the guts and put the I before the TEAM and lost the troops forever....

worst part is, he thinks he's a good player despite blowing every big game he's played, starting with the big 12 title game vs. OU. "can't be conservative down 18 points." force the action. get bottle blasted. panic time reigns. 8-4 rules again....

if the kid showed a willingness to improve or any heart, it'd be possible. but with quotes about "losses not mattering" and fumbles not being his fault and the offense playing great because it scored 38 points despite giving up 21 free ones to a team that relinquished 49 points to Indiana, it all becomes way too much to take.

he's daddy's little boy, an insolent little brat who should have been booted off the team 2 years ago. but, Private Pinelli didn't have the guts and put the I before the TEAM and lost the troops forever....

worst part is, he thinks he's a good player despite blowing every big game he's played, starting with the big 12 title game vs. OU. "can't be conservative down 18 points." force the action. get bottle blasted. panic time reigns. 8-4 rules again....

1) Willingness to improve would fall under the category of going to three camps over the summer

2) Did you know that Bo left it up to the unity counsel to determine Taylor's fate that year?

3) Our defense blew a 17 point lead against OU

Anymore points you want me to refute???

Good-bye.

Good-bye.

Dang it! I wanted him to respond to me burning him!!

Training camps ring a bell!? Just stop man...lol

I saw the wisconsin game.....almost lost to a terrible team. Martinez for heisman....now thats a laugh to get the day started...

I saw him against wisc in 2011 when they were good.....got slaughtered as always......

Continue the insults if you must...i wont report you to the moderators like most here would...i know youre in denial...its not easy to admit your team has been crap for 15 years...

Just look at the scores and the stats....you will see NU is a fringe top 25 team at best and that martinez is a sub-par QB on a good day....

Now you're just not being smart....

Huskermac the NU qb is a loser. It all begins there. All other change is a waste of time until taylorina is gone

I reported you to the mods, not for being a dumbass with your "analysis" (which you obviously have no clue) but for being an a-hole. We don't trash our players like this, especially when you're entirely wrong. Take your grade school insults and get the f#*k out of here.

You've got more sand in your Vag than the U.S. Women's sand volleyball team.

Is Women's sand volleyball the best sport ever?

beach-volleyball-cheerleaders1.jpg

Yes it is....

Huskermac the NU qb is a loser. It all begins there. All other change is a waste of time until taylorina is gone

I reported you to the mods, not for being a dumbass with your "analysis" (which you obviously have no clue) but for being an a-hole. We don't trash our players like this, especially when you're entirely wrong. Take your grade school insults and get the f#*k out of here.

You've got more sand in your Vag than the U.S. Women's sand volleyball team.

Don't like the rules of the board, then don't post. We don't trash our players like that here. Wanna throw personal attacks my way? Lets take it to the woodshed.

• Fire 2

NU would be better off with almost any other QB in D-I. One that could hit receivers consistently, read defenses, avoid turnovers and lead a team. He can do NONE of those things against a decent team. Can't run the zone read. Can't pass consistently. What's the point? Obviously, none, since NU has never beaten a good team with him at the helm...

Except for the fact that he's lead NU to more wins over ranked teams than the last 7 QB's combined.

But you know...... facts and all that.