***ROLL CALL***

You know, i wish we would do a roll call thread for all of our away games...Alrighty who will be joining my friends and I in the magnificent, "CHI" town? We will be there making the drive Friday morning, Stopping downtown before the game, then the game, then wrigley field and deep dish pizza and then roaming around...parking my car somewhere need the Red line trains, and taking trains everywhere...An all day pass is $5.75, so to save driving through chicago traffic, and trying to find a parking/ pay for parking, train it up! Sounds like we should have lots of fans and northwestern boards believe it could be close to 50/50 according to how many NW fans sold their tickets.

I'm N. But I just spoke to the guy I'm buying tix from--and he lost one of them. He is going to try to try to get it replaced by the NW ticket office--but it's hard to say how that will work out. Pretty good seats I think. They're just under the balcony, at the 45 yd line.

Anyway, I need at least one more ticket. Maybe two. If anyone has any to sell, and can help a brotha out. GBR! :lol: