Defensive juggernaut Purdue clamping down Braxton Miller in the 'Shoe

Maxconvert

Transitive property doesn't work, but no two ways about it, this is a little embarrassing.

I mentioned last week that Indiana played them better then us and this was the argument as well,but two weeks in a row?

Exactly. It's no secret that our defense was absolutely horrid against the Buckeyes. I have to think that our defense 2 weeks ago was even worse than against UCLA... Which is bad.

Trending down....not a good thing for today or any season.

Transitive property doesn't work, but no two ways about it, this is a little embarrassing.

I mentioned last week that Indiana played them better then us and this was the argument as well,but two weeks in a row?

Exactly. It's no secret that our defense was absolutely horrid against the Buckeyes. I have to think that our defense 2 weeks ago was even worse than against UCLA... Which is bad.

Trending down....not a good thing for today or any season.

I hope we can put together a good performance today and be at least average on defense for the rest of the season. It's a little sad that I'm hoping for average from the defense, but I see a lot brighter days coming in a couple years, or maybe next year, so I'm just hoping to get through the rest of this season with an intact team...

Different game times, it's a hell of a lot easier to get psyched up for a prime time game at home against us then a noon start game against Purdue.

It's a sad day when we have to start using this excuse for a poor performance.

Exactly. Now we're blaming the time of the day for our putrid defensive game? Yeah if that game was at noon instead, we would probably have won :ahhhhhhhh

Different game times, it's a hell of a lot easier to get psyched up for a prime time game at home against us then a noon start game against Purdue.

It's a sad day when we have to start using this excuse for a poor performance.

Mostly focusing on OSU here. They are having an off day. Is it because the start time? Or is it because they're facing an opponent that got destroyed the last 2 weeks and overlooking them. It could be that Purdue is playing out of their minds on defense in forcing 4 TOs.

We were hyped 2 weeks ago, let up a big play on d, then started pressing. The game happened, we lost and we need to learn from it. And stop bringing it up when someone plays them better than us.

• Fire 1