The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

I think I want to apply for this.

I'm supposed to give a testimonial right?

I've been a member since Solich (I think, might have been early BC). I read often but don't post as much but I +1 quite a bit. I will pony bomb the sh!t out of a derp thread.

Thank you for considering my application. There may be more but I haven't had enough coffee to read all of the instructions.

Army_Allen and wildman, I am announcing a new division of the Pony Posse - the Combat and Reconnaissance Bronies.

Congratulations, you two are the first elected to this new order. Sigs to come, and for everyone else as well. It's hard keeping up with demand! Don't go getting typhoid fever before I get you your supplies.

sweet thanks :). If I can choose my brony name I was thinking The Walking Brony, Night of the Living Brony or Evil Brony and have zombie ponies. Because lets face it the pony posse is awesome. If the Mods try and delete us we'll just come back from the dead more awesome and intimidating then before muahahahaha lol.

wildmanponysig.png

thats aweseome :)

• Fire 2

Got some updates: first, check the original post if you're a member to see your name displayed in PONY GLOTY

Second, can any mods tell me why ip.boards isn't allowing my line breaks to space out in between signatures?

Third, introducing new members:

carlfense, aka Nabrolean Bronyparte

carlfenseponysig.png

hskerholic, aka u mad brony?

hskerholicponysig.png

byebyebigxii, aka brony wan kenobi

byebyebigxiisig.png

The rest of you, your sigs are in the making!

Thanks Brony that is awesome!! +1

• Fire 1

Landlord, re: the line breaks within your post (I think you mean the images inside your post, yes?), I can only imagine it's part of the flustercluck that is FCKeditor (that is really the name, at least formerly), the WYSIWIG interface, that has been apparently hardwired into this thing.

• Fire 1

I've been a member since Solich (I think, might have been early BC). I read often but don't post as much but I +1 quite a bit. I will pony bomb the sh!t out of a derp thread.

Thank you for considering my application. There may be more but I haven't had enough coffee to read all of the instructions.

Sir, all you would have had to say is, "I started the Clever Quips about Shawn Watson thread".

• Fire 2

Sir, all you would have had to say is, "I started the Clever Quips about Shawn Watson thread".

But he didn't. I did. And he's still not happy about it (according to his last PM to me about it some time ago, anyway).

macro's post just happened to be the one that I used to start the thread when I split it off whatever topic it was in originally and put it in the Shed.

I was not familiar with the My Little Pony thing and decided to do some research into the matter before deciding to go hunt ponies. If the Pony Posse's agenda is to pony bomb derpy threads or posters that attack other posters, I'm cool with that. If the agenda is to pony bomb for the sake of pony bombing, I'll change my mind.

Point to the brick wall I must run through to join. This is so stupid Friendship is Magic. Here is my testimony:

October 2002. Disgruntled high schooler HoogiePringle, yours truely, must write an essay about "acceptance" to appease the state overlords running the mafia ran shanty town known as Public High School. Phase One of No Child Left Behind never saw it coming. My fictionalized narrative summarizing how a young teen grew to accept his God given shortcommings, a stocky choad, satired the idioticy of standartized tests. I was never given a written essay exam from there on, ever.

P.S. Tits

P.P.S. 'Skers

• Fire 2

Got some updates: first, check the original post if you're a member to see your name displayed in PONY GLOTY

Second, can any mods tell me why ip.boards isn't allowing my line breaks to space out in between signatures?

Third, introducing new members:

carlfense, aka Nabrolean Bronyparte

carlfenseponysig.png

hskerholic, aka u mad brony?

hskerholicponysig.png

byebyebigxii, aka brony wan kenobi

byebyebigxiisig.png

The rest of you, your sigs are in the making!

+1.

:worship