The Pony Posse - HuskerBoard's Newest and Hottest VIP Treatment

:facepalm:

You're a mod. Do something about this sh#t before it becomes "Husker Bro(ard)"

We have a certain amount of leniency in many things. However, if it becomes a problem, it'll get taken away. I think it's a fad. If it isn't... we'll deal with it.

im not sure how making sig's and having a pony posse could possibly cause any problems?

When A LOT of threads end up getting "pony bombed" for whatever reason..................it'll turn into a problem. Just saying............

We have a certain amount of leniency in many things. However, if it becomes a problem, it'll get taken away. I think it's a fad. If it isn't... we'll deal with it.

im not sure how making sig's and having a pony posse could possibly cause any problems?

When A LOT of threads end up getting "pony bombed" for whatever reason..................it'll turn into a problem. Just saying............

We'll see. If we lose to Penn St and this board begins to get overran by derpy trolls, you'll be beggin us for help. Just sayin. :D

The only way to fight derp is with ponies. A LOT of'em

• Fire 1

If this board is actually overrun by derpy trolls and not just people who are expressing opposing viewpoints vehemently, then we'll be relying on you guys to stay within the rules and let the mods and admins take care of it. You can do your part by either responding civilly, or perhaps better, not responding at all and letting those topics live or die on their own merits.

Derailing another person's topic because you don't like what it says, even with ponies - that's not OK.

But since knapplc started the Shawn Watson quips thread, I think he can already be considered an unofficial brony, whether he likes it or not! :lol:

I was hoping you'd come in all bad-ass like with guns blazing :P

If this board is actually overrun by derpy trolls and not just people who are expressing opposing viewpoints vehemently, then we'll be relying on you guys to stay within the rules and let the mods and admins take care of it. You can do your part by either responding civilly, or perhaps better, not responding at all and letting those topics live or die on their own merits.

Derailing another person's topic because you don't like what it says, even with ponies - that's not OK.

But since knapplc started the Shawn Watson quips thread, I think he can already be considered an unofficial brony, whether he likes it or not! :lol:

People derail depry threads with gifs all the time and nobody says anything.

• Fire 1

People derail depry threads with gifs all the time and nobody says anything.

Exactly. That's why the ponies are just an amusement at this point and not a problem. It's a fad, like the "gangs" or "cliques."

But the fact is, there's a time and place for everything. If the ponies stay in the sigs and don't become some incessant bombing of regular threads - even derpy threads - then nobody's going to say anything. But if, like the gif-bombing, it becomes a problem, it starts to take over the board, then we'll curtail it - just like we would with gif-bombing (but haven't) and just like we would with Captain Derp (and did).

Take Politics & Religion. There's a place for that, a forum for that. It belongs there. But if politics starts taking over the Football forum, we would act, and you guys would expect us to. The football forum is for football, the politics forum is for politics. Ponies are for sigs and this forum (The Lounge) and possibly the Shed, which is another catch-all but more pointed. Even derpy threads that would get gif-bombed, if pony-bombed (which has already happened), would be fine. But if, like gifs, like politics, the ponies overstep their bounds, then we do something.

But enough of Teh Rulez. Nobody is causing problems with ponies. And at this point, I'm off-topic. So have your fun, carry on, and (to Landlord) good work on the art.

ANYONE ASKING TO JOIN THE PONY POSSE, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, I NEED THESE THREE THINGS FROM YOU

1. REASONS WHY I SHOULD LET YOU IN (TESTIMONIAL OF YOUR AWESOMENESS).

2. PONY POSSE NICKNAME REQUESTS

3. ANY SPECIFIC SIGNATURE REQUESTS (PONIES, COLOR SCHEME, ETC.)

If you keep posting upset about not being in the club it's probably because you haven't done one of these three things, and if you have, it's just been because a lot of people want in and I'm busy.

• Fire 2