I think Michigan's D ...

What can we do with Robinson? That is the key to the game....

I agree. If we force him to throw all game, we'll get their offense off the field and gas their defense. Slash them with the run and play-action, and we should win the day.

Pretty much the gameplan we had for tOSU, until gaffes gave it away. Hopefully the kids have learned a lesson or two since then.

Legitimate question. I'm seriously not sure. Has Michigan's defense seen anything remotely close to the capabilities of our offense? One thing's for sure. Nooter Dame and Michigan St. don't bring anything remotely close to us offensively to the table.

Oooo Oooo!!!! Can I answer this one?! Haha, Alabama has been the only team that has had a good offense that Michigan has played, and they got throttled. Notre Dame, the only other team to beat them, has a mediocre, at best, offense and a great defense.

If michigan employs the strategy of widening out the ends and turning them in, I say we line up in the I and see if we can run it down their throats. Put imani or braylon back there and 4 yard it down the field.

I think we will pound the ball down their throats, and hit them with a good amount of play action. Cause them to move those safeties in, and hit them hard when they do.

If michigan employs the strategy of widening out the ends and turning them in, I say we line up in the I and see if we can run it down their throats. Put imani or braylon back there and 4 yard it down the field.

But will they widen out the ends against an I formation? This is where "formationing a defense" comes into play. You just cant say "well, their ends are widening. Let's go to the I and run power/iso". You have to have the designs to run between the tackles out of the formations that are getting them to widen.

But will they widen out the ends against an I formation? This is where "formationing a defense" comes into play. You just cant say "well, their ends are widening. Let's go to the I and run power/iso". You have to have the designs to run between the tackles out of the formations that are getting them to widen.

Okay then run power out of the shotgun or pistol. I know what you are saying though. We just gotta keep them guessing.

I say we lose a shoot out.. We wont stop Shoelaces.. Man it hurts to say this..

Call me crazy, or call me hopeful, but I think we might pull something out of our arse and contain the kid well....

If we can stop Colter, we can stop Robinson. You might think I am nuts for saying that, but Colter is just as good of a runner as Robinson is. Only difference, Northwestern just isn't a one man team. Michigan is.

If we can stop Colter, we can stop Robinson. You might think I am nuts for saying that, but Colter is just as good of a runner as Robinson is. Only difference, Northwestern just isn't a one man team. Michigan is.

I was really surprised with our containment of Colter. Santos is going to be one heck of a player for us. Michigan's defense scares me more than their offense this time around. But the odds certainly aren't in our favor stopping a mobile QB 2 weeks in a row. I think we've only done it 2 times total in the last few years.