I think Michigan's D ...

You guys remember how we contained Braxton Miller for 1 quarter? Well, that's about how many snaps Colter got against us last week. Bugeaters didn't prove sh#t last week.

We proved we are the greatest thing in CFB. We proved that if we played tOSU today, we would win 101-2. We proved that if there was still an All-Star game against the NFL, we would crush them.

Oh wait, no we didn't.

We did prove that Colter is a girl.

• Fire 1

"Please enlighten Huskerboard ONE decent offense they have stopped all year... I won't be holding my breath for this."

If I'm not mistaken, in their last 3 or 4 games they have pretty much put the clamps on opponents. I'm not saying that they're spectacular, only that Nebraska will have a tough time putting more than 17 points on them. At least that's what I think.

Go Blue!

Basically Michigan should have been putting the clamps on the offenses they have seen thus far in the BIG. Illinios is the only team that has a mobile QB that they played and he got hurt in the first quarter I wanna say.

Michigan has not seen a WR core like ours all year. They have not seen a QB that is as much of a dual threat as ours all year either. If we don't turn the football over, I like our chances.

I think Michigan's Defense............

is going to be surprised by how much improved Taylor and this fantastic group of wide receivers is compared to last year. I know Michigan has the top pass defense in the Big Ten and one of the tops in the nation as a unit, but if Nebraska can establish the run early, suck Michigan's safeties in a bit, I think we can burn them over the top or deep down the middle a few times. Could be some big plays. That said, if the run game is blowing holes through these Wolverine's asses, then by God! Don't stop running it! Ameer Abdullah, Braylon Heard, and Imani Cross should all get touches in this game. Especially Heard.

I'm hoping we rely heavily on the running game, and that we can go just 1 game without a fumble. There's no disputing Taylor and the receiving corps is vastly improved over last year, but Taylor is still good for throwing the ball right to defenders at least 3 or 4 times per game. If Michigan can capitalize on that, this game won't even be competitive.

I agree Heard and Cross need to be getting the ball more. A lot more. Especially with Abdullah being our top returner.