*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

What does everyone think of our first half performance?

C+

Too many penalties, not enough pressure on qb, not rolling with passing game since it seemed to be working.

I'll go B-

Any half you can walk away with a lead from isn't all bad. Then again, that was about all it had going for it. Defense did surprisingly well containing Denard though. B- / B.

I can go B- just glad we aren't getting chili whipped.

The Offense not doing any favors for the Blackshirts. How many three and outs we had? Short fielded us a couple times. But the Blackshirts doing a pretty good job so far. Keeping us in the game. :thumbs:

C- offense

B+ defense

• Fire 1

The amazing part is not that he pulled his scrotum. It's that he was having sex with his wife.

Yeah...there was some Jewish lawyer there, too. Was being racist towards a white Sushi Chef from Omaha, no less. Accused the chef of purposely giving him food poisoning, but it turns out, the lawyer had appendicitis. Thankfully, there was a quasi-doctor on hand...Andre was his name, I think...

C+

Too many penalties, not enough pressure on qb, not rolling with passing game since it seemed to be working.

The lack of pressure on Robinson looked like a direct result of his ability to run. Everyone is so keyed in on staying home that they weren't generating pressure. It's actually not a bad plan since you're much rather make Robinson beat you with his arm rather than his legs. Look at the difference when that backup QB came in. There was plenty of pressure then.

The amazing part is not that he pulled his scrotum. It's that he was having sex with his wife.

Yeah...there was some Jewish lawyer there, too. Was being racist towards a white Sushi Chef from Omaha, no less. Accused the chef of purposely giving him food poisoning, but it turns out, the lawyer had appendicitis. Thankfully, there was a quasi-doctor on hand...Andre was his name, I think...

In case no one is picking up what I'm laying down here...

http://vod.fxnetworks.com/watch/theleague/4040771807

You really should stop down for this...Nebraska gets some billing in this episode. :)

C+

The lack of pressure on Robinson looked like a direct result of his ability to run. Everyone is so keyed in on staying home that they weren't generating pressure. It's actually not a bad plan since you're much rather make Robinson beat you with his arm rather than his legs. Look at the difference when that backup QB came in. There was plenty of pressure then.

That's exactly true and that's how you defend a running QB................make him beat you with his arm because that's not his strength most of the time.

C+

Exactly what I was thinking. WAY more mistake-prone throwing. Keeping them to two field goals is a phenomenal half of defense in my opinion.

Defense looks pretty good. I like how we blitzed when Robinson went out......offense seems tight. Martinez trying not to make mistakes....time to let it loose

Agree with what you're saying about the offense, they need to relax a little bit and while I don't want them to make mistakes they need to get a little more creative like on the drive we scored the TD on.