*** Official Michigan Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Other than the turnover and penalties it was a very solid half. I will say a lot of those penalties could go either way. Offense needs to be on the field more and maybe slow the tempo down a little bit they have to be killing us in TOP.

+1 for a good synopsis.

What does everyone think of our first half performance?

C+

Too many penalties, not enough pressure on qb, not rolling with passing game since it seemed to be working.

I'll go B-

Any half you can walk away with a lead from isn't all bad. Then again, that was about all it had going for it. Defense did surprisingly well containing Denard though. B- / B.

What does everyone think of our first half performance?

Impressed with the D with the exception of the stupid penalties. Offense showed flashes of brilliance on the TD drive but our running game is not working right now

I'm not sure why the play calling has been so conservative except for that drive. It's been run, run, pass on 3rd and long every series except for the one we scored on. The D definitely turned in a great half.

I thought the penalty on SJB was pretty ticky tack, and I don't agree with the personal foul on Smith either. That is called football, and it was a great hit.

Disagree on that SJB call.............he continued to have contact with that guy all the way through his route including holding onto his jersey on the back. You can't do that and make it so damn obvious.