Blackshirts

The Dude

HOLY.........

Bo just said in the post-game presser that he tried giving out the blackshirts last week but they said they didn't want them because they didn't feel like they had earned them yet.

INTERESTING STUFF

No Way!! Clearly it is because he doesn't respect tradition, and has lost this team, and needs to be fired!

:sarcasm

Give them out. I was encouraged by the NW game and thought we could play as we did tonight. Good job by the BLACKSHIRTS!!!

Defense did a solid job against Northwestern. But giving the blackshirts out after one game isn't deserved. You need to show consistency, I think the defense showed consistency tonight. Blackshirts being given out should definitely be thrown into the mix this week after beating Michigan. The only thing to really hold it back would be that the defense didn't play Robinson for 60 minutes. That is the only reason i can see why the coaches would hold back the Blackshirts.

Give them out. I was encouraged by the NW game and thought we could play as we did tonight. Good job by the BLACKSHIRTS!!!

Defense did a solid job against Northwestern. But giving the blackshirts out after one game isn't deserved. You need to show consistency, I think the defense showed consistency tonight. Blackshirts being given out should definitely be thrown into the mix this week after beating Michigan. The only thing to really hold it back would be that the defense didn't play Robinson for 60 minutes. That is the only reason i can see why the coaches would hold back the Blackshirts.

I didn't say they deserved the blackshirts after NW game but holding Michigan under 200 yards - they earned them. I don't care who their qb was.

I can't believe they refused to take the Blackshirts after last week's game. They had a couple of lapses, but overall they played a good game against Northwestern.

If they don't take the Blackshirts after this game, I'm going down to practice and hauling their butts over to the equipment staff myself.