Week 9 ESPN Bowl Projections.

Nebraska vs. Oregon State
I appreciate the nod of recognition. What does it mean at this point? Nothing really.

Oklahoma vs. Nebraska

Wait, how would this happen? I thought we'd only get a team from other than the Pac-12 if the Pac-12 champ was playing for the MNC. Is *that* what the guy is saying?

I appreciate the nod of recognition. What does it mean at this point? Nothing really.

Oklahoma vs. Nebraska

Wait, how would this happen? I thought we'd only get a team from other than the Pac-12 if the Pac-12 champ was playing for the MNC. Is *that* what the guy is saying?

If you look at his MNC prediction he has Oregon so that would leave the Rose bowl open to choose whoever they would like.

Oklahoma vs. Nebraska

If you look at his MNC prediction he has Oregon so that would leave the Rose bowl open to choose whoever they would like.

lol. Well, I guess it's a possibility.

Rose bowl will get first pick if Oregon goes to the MNC. So it could be Notre Dame or KState if they remain undefeated. They will never accept a two loss team I do not think other than the winner of the Big. I think they will shoot higher. Not sure how tied in the Fiesta is with the winner of the Big 12. Rose Bowl has far more power than any of the others.