*** Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread ***

You guys obviously are watching a different game, those WERE PI calls... and obvious at that. Now Martinez needs to make up for his fork up.

I'm not sure why I read this, if the second one wasn't pi then I don't know what is

Uh, the ball was uncatchable..............so by rule that can't be a PI call............

How many penalties and total miscues do we have so far? Jesus Christ.....why can't this team ever just come out two weeks in a row and grab the other team by the short hairs? Why do we always have to pee down our leg?! Will it ever end? Please God, give us just ONE complete game against a good opponent when it matters.....

You guys obviously are watching a different game, those WERE PI calls... and obvious at that. Now Martinez needs to make up for his fork up.

I'm not sure why I read this, if the second one wasn't pi then I don't know what is

You mean why you read husker board? I agree the obvious penalties cause these people to freak, its quite hilarious. That is really the only reason I come on here during gameday. """ OMG that lineman tackled the dlineman... thats not HOLDING"""