Sparty Message Boards

So comforting to know our fans aren't the only ones that go into meltdown mode. Visited a couple sites, pretty typical stuff. No credit to "those cow turds from Nebraska" at all.

Lots of folks want the D coach fired. Several want the head coach fired. Johnny Adams is an idiot. Their student section was almost vacant and all students should lose their tickets. Same old Sparty team of the 70s, 80s and 90s...imploding competely despite great expectations. And of course..."the ref's gave away the game".

Although they sound more defeated than the HB crowd. We get pretty danged angry and fired up, but I don't sense the "all is lost forever" feeling here like I felt on those boards.

It's a great day to be a HUSKER FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So comforting to know our fans aren't the only ones that go into meltdown mode. Visited a couple sites, pretty typical stuff. No credit to "those cow turds from Nebraska" at all.

Lots of folks want the D coach fired. Several want the head coach fired. Johnny Adams is an idiot. Their student section was almost vacant and all students should lose their tickets. Same old Sparty team of the 70s, 80s and 90s...imploding competely despite great expectations. And of course..."the ref's gave away the game".

Although they sound more defeated than the HB crowd. We get pretty danged angry and fired up, but I don't sense the "all is lost forever" feeling here like I felt on those boards.

Ha ha! They want Dantonio fired? And their D-coordinator? That's insane. Sparty hasn't had a better run than the past few year under Dantonio since--well--ever. And their defense is the best in the B1G Ten, one of the best in the nation. And Sparty fans want them fired. lol :facepalm:

/Now if they were calling for the head of the offensive coordinator, that would seem more reasonable.

DC is fine. State has a good defense. OC should be sh*t canned. Same as Michigan's.

DC is fine. State has a good defense. OC should be sh*t canned. Same as Michigan's.

Michigan will be fine offensively once the wannabe QB Robinson is gone and they get someone real back there. I'm tellin you, he is holding you guys back more than anyone. His skill set is causing such a conflict of interest between what your OC wants to do and is good at, and what he is good at. If he get's healthy, move DENARD to WR and let Gardner finish the year at QB for experience, so you'll guys have something to work with next year.

Michigan will be fine offensively once the wannabe QB Robinson is gone and they get someone real back there. I'm tellin you, he is holding you guys back more than anyone. His skill set is causing such a conflict of interest between what your OC wants to do and is good at, and what he is good at. If he get's healthy, move DENARD to WR and let Gardner finish the year at QB for experience, so you'll guys have something to work with next year.

thats what I have been saying this and last year. Move Denard to a WR/HB position like percy harvins. NO ONE would catch him. Devin Gardner has a good arm, he demostarted it today. He has 2 years of QB experience as a backup. only this season did they move him to WR because of a shortage.

thats what I have been saying this and last year. Move Denard to a WR/HB position like percy harvins. NO ONE would catch him. Devin Gardner has a good arm, he demostarted it today. He has 2 years of QB experience as a backup. only this season did they move him to WR because of a shortage.

I was very impressed with Gardner the one time I saw him play QB last year.

Just picking a random thread to put this in. Watch Gholston tackle Abdullah. I know it's good to knock out the RB whether he has the ball or not, but I've always wondered how dumb they feel when they look up and the dude with the ball is 50 yards away. Or does he feel all manly for tackling someone 150 pounds lighter than he is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqVRO-3pw-8

He's a thug. Seems like they have A LOT of those on their team. Saw a lot of stuff going on after the play.

Just picking a random thread to put this in. Watch Gholston tackle Abdullah. I know it's good to knock out the RB whether he has the ball or not, but I've always wondered how dumb they feel when they look up and the dude with the ball is 50 yards away. Or does he feel all manly for tackling someone 150 pounds lighter than he is?

Glad you posted it here...I thought the same thing when it happened during the game...."way to go dude..you threw down the decoy...but you threw him down convincingly"...LOL

At the end of that run, I seriously thought T-Mart was hurt the way he rolled over. It was as if his left shoulder was hurt