Sparty Message Boards

Gholston's a doosh. He proved it last year with his shananigans on Denard Robinson costing him a game. Wow, youre' a 6'7" 270 lb beast. Good for you. Youre an idiot with no brains. Every play he's slow to get off the guy under him, always trying to sneak in a cheap shot. Obviously something is done to coach this crap up there becasuse the crap is so frequent. Dont know if they thingk theyre intimidating or what, but today it cost them on the pick 6.

Just picking a random thread to put this in. Watch Gholston tackle Abdullah. I know it's good to knock out the RB whether he has the ball or not, but I've always wondered how dumb they feel when they look up and the dude with the ball is 50 yards away. Or does he feel all manly for tackling someone 150 pounds lighter than he is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqVRO-3pw-8

Yeah, I'm with you on that...

With all the shady calls going on, how does that not get flagged?

Just picking a random thread to put this in. Watch Gholston tackle Abdullah. I know it's good to knock out the RB whether he has the ball or not, but I've always wondered how dumb they feel when they look up and the dude with the ball is 50 yards away. Or does he feel all manly for tackling someone 150 pounds lighter than he is?

He's a thug. Seems like they have A LOT of those on their team. Saw a lot of stuff going on after the play.

he's isnt the most disciplined/classy players in the conference saw a lot of pushing and shoving from their players after the play was over, that time when the corner flopped after bell pushed him was ridicules

So comforting to know our fans aren't the only ones that go into meltdown mode. Visited a couple sites, pretty typical stuff. No credit to "those cow turds from Nebraska" at all.

Lots of folks want the D coach fired. Several want the head coach fired. Johnny Adams is an idiot. Their student section was almost vacant and all students should lose their tickets. Same old Sparty team of the 70s, 80s and 90s...imploding competely despite great expectations. And of course..."the ref's gave away the game".

Although they sound more defeated than the HB crowd. We get pretty danged angry and fired up, but I don't sense the "all is lost forever" feeling here like I felt on those boards.

It's a great day to be a HUSKER FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha! They want Dantonio fired? And their D-coordinator? That's insane. Sparty hasn't had a better run than the past few year under Dantonio since--well--ever. And their defense is the best in the B1G Ten, one of the best in the nation. And Sparty fans want them fired. lol :facepalm:

/Now if they were calling for the head of the offensive coordinator, that would seem more reasonable.

I dont know that I wouldnt trade them straight up

eh... we had a DL that used to do stuff like that

Wow. Now THAT is the zone read run to perfection. That play causes D-coordinators to pull their hair out.

Wow. Now THAT is the zone read run to perfection. That play causes D-coordinators to pull their hair out.

Yeah, you (DC) have to account for everyone and the guy that's the most important on the play is the one that's unblocked!