Sparty Message Boards

Michigan boards not worried, apparently we are going to lose to psu and Iowa

You're kidding.............right?

It's alright, they are going to lose to Iowa and Ohio State, making for a three way tie atop the division in which Iowa has the head to head tiebreaker over both of the other teams.

eh... we had a DL that used to do stuff like that

Who's that?

If you mean Suh, I remember him manhandling people... when they actually had the ball. I also remember him being extremely polite during his college years. He didn't rough people up away from the play.

Do you remember a guy named Christian Peter?

Thugs make championship teams, our past MNC teams are proof.

This does not go here, but have to get it out!!!

I just want to say, that this team has heart. Still feel there are problems, but this team has as much heart as any championship team we have had. I think they sometimes win inspite of coaching, but they have really impressed me the last three games.

I also was impressed with Bo. He wanted the win, not a tie and shoot out. That last drive took guts, grit, determination and giant BALLS.

I must admit, I was very impressed with him, I have always questioned the kids loyalty to him, but after today, it is obvious they would walk through fire for him. Still have concerns, most likely always will, but I was very proud of our Huskers today, and admit simply amazed.

I suppose I can see why they might want their DC fired. A supposed top-flight defense comes in and we gash 'em. All those big plays,a nd then the comeback at the end, had to have been devastating to their psyche. We were no different at times this year, with our fragile confidence in Bo's abilities shaken to their core.

Oh yeah, anyone have video of that play Taylor scored on to bring us up to 21-24? His running TD. That was a mean, mean ZR as well. Even better if I recall.

Gholston's a doosh. He proved it last year with his shananigans on Denard Robinson costing him a game. Wow, youre' a 6'7" 270 lb beast. Good for you. Youre an idiot with no brains. Every play he's slow to get off the guy under him, always trying to sneak in a cheap shot. Obviously something is done to coach this crap up there becasuse the crap is so frequent. Dont know if they thingk theyre intimidating or what, but today it cost them on the pick 6.

Yeah, the stupid thug routine they have running, complete with dramatic acting including falls that look wild but result in a careful stunt roll, is getting old. They shove our players into their players and keep trying to pile on the dirty. So glad to see us come out with this win and get the hell away from MSU for another year.

Thugs make championship teams, our past MNC teams are proof.

This does not go here, but have to get it out!!!

I just want to say, that this team has heart. Still feel there are problems, but this team has as much heart as any championship team we have had. I think they sometimes win inspite of coaching, but they have really impressed me the last three games.

I also was impressed with Bo. He wanted the win, not a tie and shoot out. That last drive took guts, grit, determination and giant BALLS.

I must admit, I was very impressed with him, I have always questioned the kids loyalty to him, but after today, it is obvious they would walk through fire for him. Still have concerns, most likely always will, but I was very proud of our Huskers today, and admit simply amazed.

Great post! I couldn't agree more. This is a gritty, nasty conference and isn't terribly pretty right now. Our guys showed real guts and determination to pull this one out on the road. OSU is great this year, but we're getting a lot of notice lately as the 'other' good team. My only comment to that is that I hope it continues!

I find it amsuming that the State boards blame the ref's for their loss, as if they had more penalty yards than us. This "Big Ten Ref's=Sun Belt Ref's"

Funny how they blame the very thing that helped them out so much.

Refs were just bad, both ways. Sometimes you forget the help your getting after its over.

I find it amsuming that the State boards blame the ref's for their loss, as if they had more penalty yards than us. This "Big Ten Ref's=Sun Belt Ref's"

Refs were just bad, both ways. Sometimes you forget the help your getting after its over.

Yep. Thank God their last act helped us.

AND, about f*%k*ng time

AND, about f*%k*ng time

It's been awhile since I can say the refs helped us get a win...