Could we see a two loss LSU in the rose bowl if we win out?

So I guess we will see UCLA agin for the second time that would suck I don't want a repeat of the Washington saga agin

That's not a repeat. Playing against a team you already beat is always hard to get excited for. This would be the opposite.

that is why I like Hoosiers instead of Wisky, pending on Huskers will win out.

Hickory Huskers (Hoosiers movie)

More than likely the Rose Bowl will look for the next available Pac 12 team, seeing as they only need to take a non B1G or Pac 12 qualifying team once every 4 years (they took TCU after '10). I have absolutely no clue who we would play if we get the the Rose Bowl.

bingo!!!!! This man knows his football!!

Here is the real troubling part. What if Oregon, Alabama, Notre Dame and Kansas St. remain undefeated. Who goes where?

If Alabama wins out, that is NC right there. period. Too many sports analysts sucking on Saban's balls for them not to go.

If Kansas St. wins out, do they get regulated to the Fiesta Bowl and Oregon goes to the NC game?

If Oregon wins out, do they get regulated to the Rose Bowl and Kansas St. plays Alabama?

The only way i see Notre Dame getting in is if two of the undefeated teams don't win out (Oregon, Kansas St. and Alabama)

So I guess we will see UCLA agin for the second time that would suck I don't want a repeat of the Washington saga agin

That's not a repeat. Playing against a team you already beat is always hard to get excited for. This would be the opposite.

that is why I like Hoosiers instead of Wisky, pending on Huskers will win out.

Hickory Huskers (Hoosiers movie)

I think we would beat Indiana and I can't say the same for Wisky for sure just because it's so hard to beat the same team twice in a season. Plus I just don't want to play Wisky again, would be nice to play someone different. No way in hell will UCLA beat us if we happen to draw them in the Rose Bowl. We'll be looking for revenge!

Yea I will be keeping a close eye on the Wisconsin/Indiana game. I think we would be able to beat both of them. The confidence of the Huskers going to Indy would be high, plus they would want to play a cleaner game against them and not want to fall behind like last time. Plus Burkhead should be healed up by that time, so i am not that worried.

Yea I will be keeping a close eye on the Wisconsin/Indiana game. I think we would be able to beat both of them. The confidence of the Huskers going to Indy would be high, plus they would want to play a cleaner game against them and not want to fall behind like last time. Plus Burkhead should be healed up by that time, so i am not that worried.

I hope Burkhead is back too..................a steady dose of Burkhead, Abdullah, Heard, and Cross....................forget it, game over.

More than likely the Rose Bowl will look for the next available Pac 12 team, seeing as they only need to take a non B1G or Pac 12 qualifying team once every 4 years (they took TCU after '10). I have absolutely no clue who we would play if we get the the Rose Bowl.

Yes and no. The Team would still have to be in the top 14 to qualify. Assuming Oregon wins out, the only option will be Oregon State, assuming OSU only loses to Oregon. Stanford is top 15 right now, but a loss to Oregon would make them finish outside the top 14. Oregon State might barely qualify with a loss to Oregon, depends on how bad. Say Oregon wins by 30, they wouldn't finish in the top 14 either, making it an at large bid from the pool of top 14 ranked teams. In scenario I see, ND is a very likely candidate to play in the Rose.

Yes and no. The Team would still have to be in the top 14 to qualify. Assuming Oregon wins out, the only option will be Oregon State, assuming OSU only loses to Oregon. Stanford is top 15 right now, but a loss to Oregon would make them finish outside the top 14. Oregon State might barely qualify with a loss to Oregon, depends on how bad. Say Oregon wins by 30, they wouldn't finish in the top 14 either, making it an at large bid from the pool of top 14 ranked teams. In scenario I see, ND is a very likely candidate to play in the Rose.

I thought I heard somewhere that how much you win or lose by doesn't matter anymore in the computers eyes?

I thought I heard somewhere that how much you win or lose by doesn't matter anymore in the computers eyes?

Youre correct. Margin of victory is not longer a part of the BCS computer formula. It is however probably a huge factor in the human polls.

Youre correct. Margin of victory is not longer a part of the BCS computer formula. It is however probably a huge factor in the human polls.

True, but will they'll go by BCS ranking for the Rose yes?

Here is the real troubling part. What if Oregon, Alabama, Notre Dame and Kansas St. remain undefeated. Who goes where?

If Alabama wins out, that is NC right there. period. Too many sports analysts sucking on Saban's balls for them not to go.

If Kansas St. wins out, do they get regulated to the Fiesta Bowl and Oregon goes to the NC game?

If Oregon wins out, do they get regulated to the Rose Bowl and Kansas St. plays Alabama?

The only way i see Notre Dame getting in is if two of the undefeated teams don't win out (Oregon, Kansas St. and Alabama)

I think it'll again come down to human voters and their perceived ideas of strength of schedule and ease of victory.

KSU looked like the #1 team for the first three quarters (at least until Klein was out of the game). Saban is still pinching himself after getting out of Baton Rouge with a win (and Les Miles lost that game with silly playcalling).

les-nothing-in-there-11-3-12.gif

Oregon can score, but their defense has some serious issues. ND squeaked by a pretty mediocre Pitt. That being said, here's my take:

MNC - Bama vs. KSU

Rose - Oregon vs. NU

True, but will they'll go by BCS ranking for the Rose yes?

Yeah, but remember 2/3 of the BCS poll is the humans. If Oregon State gets drilled 55-21, and are still ranked about where they are now (11) they drop one hell of a lot more than 3 spots. They don't play till the last week of Nov, but unless there are upsets ahead of them, there is no room to move up much, 1 spot at best.

I think it'll again come down to human voters and their perceived ideas of strength of schedule and ease of victory.

KSU looked like the #1 team for the first three quarters (at least until Klein was out of the game). Saban is still pinching himself after getting out of Baton Rouge with a win (and Les Miles lost that game with silly playcalling).

les-nothing-in-there-11-3-12.gif

Oregon can score, but their defense has some serious issues. ND squeaked by a pretty mediocre Pitt. That being said, here's my take:

MNC - Bama vs. KSU

Rose - Oregon vs. NU

Oregon jumps KSU if they win out. Oregon is already #2 in the human polls, and they have ranked teams left to play, Stanford and Oregon State, but top 15. KSU has only Texas #23. Also, since the change to the formula in like 2006, the top 2 in the human polls have played every time. Bama vs Oregon is your title game baring any upsets.