Hello All. New here.

I used to chat in huskers.com in the late 1990's so if you are here from that chatroom,. hello and good to see you again. come pm me or reply here idf you'd like to say hi. Anyway i just wanted to say right now as you know we are 7-2, So we are bowl eligible. The thing about it is we have Penn State, Minnesota,and Iowa left on our schedule. If we can beat them and then be in the Big 10 championship again Wisconsin,then win,. we will end up in the Rose Bowl vs. either USC or Oregon most likely. What does everyone think about our chances? I think we might be able to go that far, but you never know. Anyway to all huskers.com chatters, let's keep in touch. GO BIG RED!!!!

• Fire 2

I used to chat in huskers.com in the late 1990's so if you are here from that chatroom,. hello and good to see you again. come pm me or reply here idf you'd like to say hi. Anyway i just wanted to say right now as you know we are 7-2, So we are bowl eligible. The thing about it is we have Penn State, Minnesota,and Iowa left on our schedule. If we can beat them and then be in the Big 10 championship again Wisconsin,then win,. we will end up in the Rose Bowl vs. either USC or Oregon most likely. What does everyone think about our chances? I think we might be able to go that far, but you never know. Anyway to all huskers.com chatters, let's keep in touch. GO BIG RED!!!!

Welcome to the board! :thumbs I think we have a fair shot to get to the Rose Bowl. Iowa is tough at home and PSU is not a bad team. I think Oregon goes to the championship and we play Oregon State in the Rose Bowl.

A #1 from Bama, no surprise I guess. Welcome to the board. First Don't count our Oregon State (My wife go to OSU so if they go I may be able to talk her into a trip to the Rose Bowl). I think both Oregon and USC would be tough but I would bet on a Husker vicotory over the Trojans before I would USC.

A #1 from Bama, no surprise I guess. Welcome to the board. First Don't count our Oregon State (My wife go to OSU so if they go I may be able to talk her into a trip to the Rose Bowl). I think both Oregon and USC would be tough but I would bet on a Husker vicotory over the Trojans before I would USC.

That can't happen. chuckleshuffle

Welcome bamahusker1, this is a great place with some knowledgeable people. We have a tough road ahead of us to get to the Big 10 Championship and Rose Bowl, but as long as we get out of our own way, we should have it with no problems. Strong defense and a sound offense, we could be unstoppable. We will either face Wisconsin or Indianapolis in Indy, we shall find out this weekend who we will see, if we make it.

Btw, Taylor is the man :) We most likely won't play Burkhead until we need him and is 100%. Based off of my calculations with the distance from sun and the moon, with the level of the tides, that should be by the Minnesota game lol

If USC loses to Notre Dame, how will they end up in the top 14 of the BCS especially with four losses? Oregon is almost a lock for the NC game unless they lose a game. I hope we make the Rose Bowl, but I doubt we play either Oregon or USC.

Scarlet, i thinki i remember you. This is Paul. how you been? in any case,HuskerNaton, i hope you are right because when i chartted at huskers.com years ago, i was getting a lot of idiots putting me down there. I want to talk football, but not if idiots are going to put me down all the time, you know? you guys are cool. :)

I suppose my "welcome" to the board may not mean a as I dont post a ton but welcome. I do however read huskerboard everyday, pretty much all day, I just do it via phone and dont feel like replying sms style.

I do feel like we have a darn good shot to BIG champ and subsequently rose bowl probably vs oregan state, but psu and @iowa will be good games. I feel like iowa will become the new CU where they always manage to play vs just us.