Game Day (exhibition) vs Midland!

I'd love to see a Rivers or Gallegos get going early, starting tonight. We pretty well know what we're going to get from the main 3, but if one of the other guys with a little experience could flip a switch it would help dramatically going forward. That being said: Ubel 17, Talley 15, Gallegos 12, Rivers 10, AA 9 (he could put up 50 tonight if he would play 3/4 of the game but with wanting to get Vucetic experience and saving AA knees, I think he'll see somewhat limited action)

I'd love to see a Rivers or Gallegos get going early, starting tonight. We pretty well know what we're going to get from the main 3, but if one of the other guys with a little experience could flip a switch it would help dramatically going forward. That being said: Ubel 17, Talley 15, Gallegos 12, Rivers 10, AA 9 (he could put up 50 tonight if he would play 3/4 of the game but with wanting to get Vucetic experience and saving AA knees, I think he'll see somewhat limited action)

I think that's pretty good insight.

Saw in an article today (I think it was the LJS) where one of the players complemented David Rivers on the strength he has gained. That makes me pretty happy as I think he needs to play some PF for us this year with a little bit of SF mixed.

A little disappointing that Smiles says we won't be able to play the way he prefers (a little faster) until we get better. (assuming both understanding the offense and types of players).

I can live with a season of multiple losses if it's at least semi-entertaining.

But I wholeheartedly believe he is the right guy. Just can't wait to see him cut 'em loose.........