Matt McGloin doesn't know Husker Fans very well

knapplc

There isn't a crowd in America who would've been making tons of noise in that Kansas game. If we're going to go game-by-game, let's remember that certain games, the crowd just doesn't need to be loud. Autzen isn't rocking when they play Middle Directional State U, either. Neither is Husky Stadium up in Seattle, nor any other "loud" stadium.

This crowd noise thing is so subjective. Expecting every game to be as loud as 2009 Oklahoma or right after the kick against Colorado is silly.

There isn't a crowd in America who would've been making tons of noise in that Kansas game. If we're going to go game-by-game, let's remember that certain games, the crowd just doesn't need to be loud. Autzen isn't rocking when they play Middle Directional State U, either. Neither is Husky Stadium up in Seattle, nor any other "loud" stadium.

This crowd noise thing is so subjective. Expecting every game to be as loud as 2009 Oklahoma or right after the kick against Colorado is silly.

Ahh, the kick. That was loud. So was The ensuing INT by Suh for a TD.

Memorial isnt that loud, sorry.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Show me evidence which proves your point, because you must have some. Players have said its not loud, that its loud, etc. You have none. It can get loud, but the inconsistency, even in big games, is pretty evident.

It can get loud. Hence it is loud. just not all the time. Youre statement: "is not loud" which is false.

Memorial isnt that loud, sorry.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Show me evidence which proves your point, because you must have some. Players have said its not loud, that its loud, etc. You have none. It can get loud, but the inconsistency, even in big games, is pretty evident.

It can get loud. Hence it is loud. just not all the time. Youre statement: "is not loud" which is false.

"that" loud, you're leaving out the word that puts a bit more of a subjective spin on it. But, it's all irrelevant regardless. I should have altered my statement to say that we are not very good at being loud for an entire game.

I guess when I hear someone say that the stadium is loud, imo, consistency goes along with that.

It would be interesting to compare the pre snap penalties and timeouts with our stadium compared to the rest of the big time stadiums in the country.

Matt McGloin is still the same QB anyones stats could be blown up facing Ilinois, Purdue, Navy, Ohio, Temple, Virginia, And Iowa.

Continue the tradition of PSU this season please.

Pick Six University

We tried, just couldn't quite make it.

That has to be the worst feeling for a defender. 10 yards away from a TD

Even the announcers said tonight that the crowd knows when to get loud and when their offense needs them to be quiet.

And if you don't think that we aren't all that loud, ask the 09' Missouri QB that spent all 3 time outs because of the noise and tried to get a 4th TO.