DT Lavon Hooks [Ole Miss Commit]

Ed Helms

I have a feeling this guy will flip at least once after he commits. He seems so confused right now that even when he commits it won't make a difference. If I was him, Id just wait til NSD, that way there is no going back.

JUCO kids can sign from now until 1/15. So if he is signing as he commits IIRC, then he's locked in. If he commits without signing right away, then I wholeheartedly agree with your statement.

1335545674_hundred_stacks_hyphy.pngPSSST Lavon:

Take your time with your decision :thumbs

Hey, this is Nebraska we don't stoop down to SEC methods of recruting to lure kids here. We do it the Nebraska way, give them a huge cookie.

A huge frosted cookie. That usually tips us over the edge. With the physique of some of our linemen I wonder if we hand them out often. I kid I kid

Hey, this is Nebraska we don't stoop down to SEC methods of recruting to lure kids here. We do it the Nebraska way, give them a huge cookie.

A huge frosted cookie. That usually tips us over the edge. With the physique of some of our linemen I wonder if we hand them out often. I kid I kid

This post gives me a craving for an Eileen's Cookie, you bastard.

Me too.....the frosting makes them so freaking delicious....looks like diet is now going to be ruined

Me too.....the frosting makes them so freaking delicious....looks like diet is now going to be ruined

My mom is friends with Eileen. You would sh#t your pants if you knew how much money she makes by putting frosting on frickin cookies. It's absolutely ridiculous. She perfected the chocolate chip cookie. It's mind boggling.