Stafford Bo Exchange

mwj98

I was actually a little surprised that Bo kept his cool when Stafford was hurling F bombs at him..............

When did the word fault become an F bomb? As in that's your fault you need to get the plays in...

Bo admitted that he didn't get plays in and cost the guys more than a couple times in the first half, Stafford was in the right as far as I'm concerned. Bo manned up big time.

If that's the case, I'm wrong. No intent to rag on Bo here, I thought it looked like some F bombs. Glad to know it wasn't !

Bo knew he was in the wrong, that is why you saw him over speaking to them directly after the coincident.

I mentioned this same thing a few weeks ago after the Northwestern game when Antonio Bell got into it with Pelini. All the delusional fans said Pelini had the moral high ground and Bell was worthless, never contributed and blah, blah, blah. We saw it a few years ago at Texas A&M with Martinez. Now today it happens again with Stafford and it was even uglier. I guarantee you many players on this team have no love or respect for Pelini.

There is a cancer forming on this football program and it's Bo Pelini. You can ignore it, pretend it's all the players fault, or say it was the heat of the moment, but it's not working with this team. NU has been extremely fortunate over the last three weeks, that it's masked the problems we have internally. If we had lost all of the games over the last three weeks, we'd be discussing Pelini's buyout, and most of you know it's the truth.

I've gotten into shouting matches with my dad before, plenty of times. Doesn't mean I don't love or respect him.

Good grief....the whole point of the original post was to say it looked bad. I know football and I'm not whining like some of you say. Its not that serious. Taking thing outta context, no one is panicking over here....it looked bad on TV. Back up!

It's all good, man. I agree that it was noteworthy. I'm just glad that they got over it and kicked some butt.

It was kind of funny that ABC caught that on camera. Whatever. The team settled down, put on their big kid pants, and stuffed it down Penn State's throat.

This incident is a non-issue really. Who doesn't know that Bo, and his team, are intense and emotional?

I agree. Non-issue. They ALWAYS have a cam focused on him just in case he blows up or has a "talk" with a player. I'm friends with someone that is at most of their practices, and has nothing but positive things to say about how the coaches coach and the players play. Why must there always be controversy?