*** What We Learned ***

walksalone

I'm enjoying the wins now and prepping for an ass kicking later in our bowl when we will play a much better quality of teams who will make us pay for our turnovers and penalties.

Got dang it... Some of you really must be depressing to be around.

What are you guys like when something actually goes WRONG?

not depressed just realistic. Remember Ohio St score 63-38. a lot of you have forgotten or ignored.

I learned that I should not listen to the game on the radio. We were down 7-6 when I turned it on. Then we had about 20 plays in a row of mistakes, penalties and turnovers. It was the most bizarre nightmare, and I all I could do was listen and suffer.

Then I came home and watched it on television and we won. I even saw a couple of calls go our way for once...

Lovely. But I'm with everyone else... I have seen enough comebacks for the season. Next two games... blow them out. Just play.

Apparently we can still win games when we have too many turnovers and penalties.

But I'd like to see fewer. Maybe that's just me.

Obviously not a perfect game, but this comeback, more than the three previous comebacks, makes me think we deserve to be an 8 - 2 team.

And that we still have the one complete game stashed away.

Also, it's hard to stop this Nebraska running attack, even when you know it's coming. We've strung together some solid running games against legitimate defenses.

Nice to see Cross get his touches.

Given how much time McGloin had to stand in the pocket, our d-backs must have been doing a helluva job.

We deserve to be 8-2 because the 8 teams we beat are average at best. We have played 2 teams that are close to being complete teams and they both beat us. I challenge anyone to point out what our signature win is. We are a solid 15 to 20 rated team.

• Fire 1
1. There's too much Jekyll and Hyde in T-Mart

2. There's no quit in this team, on both sides of the ball

3. Glad to see Beck went back to the pitch after it being absent towards the end of the 1st half

4. We have to, absolutely, unequivocally send more than 4 guys against a non "mobile" QB

5. I think we got a hell of a gift on that 4th Qtr fumble into the end zone

This. Plus we will have two more interesting games the way we've been playing. We can make the worst teams look like world beaters for 3/4 of a game. The more I watch these Huskers, the more I fear our Rose Bowl opponent. We'll absolutely have to play more than 1/4 or 1/2 of a game to keep from being embarrassed.