Question....

mwj98

Safety - PJ Smith and Stafford (back up Osborne as well)

DB - no one that I can think of

LB - Compton, Whaley, Fisher

DT - Baker

DE - Merridith, Martin (back up Carter as well)

However we also have lots of players with decent playing time at many of the positions, and arguably a step up in overall talent level as well. The list below doesn't include promising talents on RS like Valentine and Thomas Brown.

Safety - Harvey Jackson, Cooper

CB - loosing no one I don't think =loaded

LB - Santos, Anderson

DT - Curry, Randle, Peat

DE - Ankrah, Avery Moss

DT - Baker

However we also have lots of players with decent playing time at many of the positions, and arguably a step up in overall talent level as well. The list below doesn't include promising talents on RS like Valentine and Thomas Brown.

LB - Santos, Anderson

DT - Curry, Randle, Peat

DE - Ankrah, Avery Moss

Isn't Ciante a senior too?

DT - Baker

LB - Santos, Anderson

DT - Curry, Randle, Peat

DE - Ankrah, Avery Moss

Isn't Ciante a senior too?

Nope, he is a RJr. this year. All CB's are returning except Bell and Blatchford. Basically everyone is back.

Evans is a Junior, never redshirted. We also have Jonathon Rose that will probably play anywhere in the defensive backfield.

Yep my bad, knew he is just a Jr. this year. Not sure why I forgot he came in as a Fr. in 2010. Great to have him next year.

He seems like he's been around forever, I thought he could be a senior too. I remember him wreaking havoc against Gabbert in Memorial, and it seems so long ago.

Evans is a Junior, never redshirted. We also have Jonathon Rose that will probably play anywhere in the defensive backfield.

Will immediately be the best player on the defense next year. Joseph called him "a bigger, faster version of Ciante Evans".

Wow.

I will believe it when I see it. Same things were pretty much said about Seisy for this season, and haven't seen much of him.

Will immediately be the best player on the defense next year.

Wow.

WOW that says alot for a guy who hasn't played a down of college football

He did play for Auburn as a true frosh, it is the reason he has 3 years of eligibility since he didn't RS there. As far as him being the best player everyone needs to settle down. He will be very good, but he still has to play in Bo's system. It will be a learning process regardless of how physically gifted he is.

DT - Baker

LB - Santos, Anderson

DT - Curry, Randle, Peat

DE - Ankrah, Avery Moss

Isn't Santos a redshirt freshman? He might be the next David.