Bo and Team are on SAME page!

HuskerThor

I'm glad to know that players read what is being said on message boards so I can tell them this: Don't waste your time reading what a bunch of knuckleheads are writing on internet message boards. It's for our entertainment, not yours. Trust me, your time is better spent reading textbooks or studying film. There is absolutely zero value in spending one minute of your time in college reading message boards.

• Fire 1

I'm glad to know that players read what is being said on message boards so I can tell them this: Don't waste your time reading what a bunch of knuckleheads are writing on internet message boards. It's for our entertainment, not yours. Trust me, your time is better spent reading textbooks or studying film. There is absolutely zero value in spending one minute of your time in college reading message boards.

He probably feels the need to defend his coach and the situation to an extent. I'm sure message boards do a lot to put out a vibe on how the general fanbase feels about a team. When an outsider gets on a nutty message board and reads negative post after negative, it could suggest a rift. I think more are read into message boards than what people think.

This is a perfect example of why the mods and admins have cracked down on the name calling directed towards these players and how we aren't going to let that happen. Be careful what you say because you never know who's reading your post. Nice video Will, A LOT of us know that Bo hasn't lost this team and it shows.

It won't matter what the kids say, what Bo says, what T.O. says......................the haters are gonna keep saying negative things about Bo and this program and make up things to try and fit their agenda. The players LOVE this man and are playing their guts out for him..............that alone makes us a much better team.

Me and Iowan are on the same page. These kinds of folks have an agenda formed by preconceived opinions. I've said all along. National Championships and undefeated seasons would not be good enough. These people were also upset with Osborne during the 1995 season, I'm sure for a variety of reasons.

Pertaining to this article, it's somewhat depressing. I just hope these players realize, or someone makes them realize, that these opinions represent a very minute part of the fanbase and that it doesnt begin to cause a rift between players and fans. That's what has always made me nervous about boards that they read a couple, 3 freakout opinions and interpret them to be the general feeling of the fanbase.

Hopefully they read Huskerboard more than any in this case. I've TRIED to read several different message boards pertaining to Husker sports. This is by far the best in my opinion. Call me an asskiss all you want. This one has legitimate discussion backing opinions, yes even the negative ones. It's not just a bunch of crap being spewed, or 15 new threads after every game titled "we suck".

Asskiss

• Fire 1

I've always been kind of puzzled by the negative reaction from people when the cameras catch Bo having a "lively" discussion with a player. He's simply coaching. Would it be better for Bo to stand there like a statue? I sure don't think so. Every coach has their own style and every player responds differently to different coaching. If you asked me, it looks like Stafford happens to be a player that feeds off of confrontation based on the way he played the second half.

This doesn't happen every game, he's not smacking coaches or pushing kids. I don't get where the issue is other than you obviously can't please everyone.

To me, the Million Dollar coaching question is why do have to wait until half time to figure things out, opposed to coming in prepared and playing well from the get go. Don't get me wrong, im glad they do make adjustments and get things corrected, i just wish we wouldnt be down 2 scores.

I've always been kind of puzzled by the negative reaction from people when the cameras catch Bo having a "lively" discussion with a player. He's simply coaching. Would it be better for Bo to stand there like a statue? I sure don't think so. Every coach has their own style and every player responds differently to different coaching. If you asked me, it looks like Stafford happens to be a player that feeds off of confrontation based on the way he played the second half.

This doesn't happen every game, he's not smacking coaches or pushing kids. I don't get where the issue is other than you obviously can't please everyone.

To me, the Million Dollar coaching question is why do have to wait until half time to figure things out, opposed to coming in prepared and playing well from the get go. Don't get me wrong, im glad they do make adjustments and get things corrected, i just wish we wouldnt be down 2 scores.

The issue is that eventually, whether it be CCG, Rose, or games down the road as the B1G reloads that teams will be good enough that a halftime adjustment isn't enough.

Hell, look at Bama. They are CLEARLY a better team than A&M, yet A&M jumped on them early and even though I would argue 'bama outplayed A&M for the last 3 quarters, they still came up short. We've been lucky with Wisky, MSU, Michigan...but that won't always be the case :/ Jumping out to an early lead would be WAY better. At least it's better than the coach-who-shall-not-be-named who always had the team coming out WAY flat in the 3rd.

It sounds like the "confrontation" caught on camera was very useful. Stafford made the point that plays weren't getting called soon enough and I'm sure Bo pointed something out. Adjustments were made either by the coaches or players or both. If Bo didn't talk to the players, nothing would have changed. I'm glad they are communicating even though it doesn't seem like a normal conversation to the average fan.

I can see that it might take a couple of series to figure out what the other team is doing and to make adjustments. If the other team scores on those possesions, you'll be behind.