Wish we could have an Ohio State rematch

tschu

Really..............what did you expect? Let's turn it around for a second, if we go to the B1G championship game, and beat Wisconsin, are YOUR fans going to say that Nebraska is the B1G champ? Or are your fans going to put an asterisk next to it? Because even if you guys could play in the CCG against us, we still have to play the game right? So assuming that you would beat us would be incorrect thinking right? So just thinking you would be the B1G champ is also not right, not saying that you in particular are doing this.

No, our fans are going to hate Gene Smith for it. You can have the B1G championship this year and I hope Nebraska wins it. I can't stand Wisconsin.

On the hypothetical point about OSU vs Nebraska in the championship game, I would assume that OSU would be favored, nothing more than that.

The same way we stopped Robinson for the first half?

I had to stop reading after this. Stopping Robinson is not equal to stopping Braxton Miller or even Taylor Martinez for that matter.

Says who? Please enlighten me on how Miller is more dangerous than Robinson with his feet. Robinson is WAY more dangerous running the ball than Miller and Martinez. Taylor is smarter, and what makes him more dangerous than Robinson, is he can throw the ball.

It would be closer, of course, but I bet Ohio State would still win by a single score. Neutral site and vastly improved defense would change some things, but Braxton Miller is going to eventually overcome us. He did it last year in Lincoln, he really did it this year in Columbus, I'm sure he'll do it again if we have to face him next year.

Woah now. I know we have a winning streak going but the teams we have been playing aren't the cream of the crop. Most of those were close games and continued to have turnovers. Do we still beat Michigan if Dennard doesn't go out? I think we do but it would have been much closer. but don't know for sure. I mean we barely beat average to bad teams. If we beat Wisconsin whoever we play in the Rose Bowl will be a tough test like Ohio St. Don't let our schedule fool you.

I think we would win if Dennard had not been injured. The real question is: would we have won if Hoke had a brain and played Gardner rather than Bellomy.

With the addition of Maryland to the B1G, and probably Rutgers tomorrow, it might be a long time before we play tOSU again. I enjoyed NU playing tOSU and would love a rematch this year or next.

Our schedules are posted through the 2016 season. We weren't slated to play Ohio State in the regular conference season by then anyway, so that doesn't change much.

And if the Legends/Leaders thing stands as-is, we'll be playing them every year in the conference title game. :)

With the addition of Maryland to the B1G, and probably Rutgers tomorrow, it might be a long time before we play tOSU again. I enjoyed NU playing tOSU and would love a rematch this year or next.

Our schedules are posted through the 2016 season. We weren't slated to play Ohio State in the regular conference season by then anyway, so that doesn't change much.

And if the Legends/Leaders thing stands as-is, we'll be playing them every year in the conference title game. :)

Thats if your hoping that Michigan has a bad season those years, which I think is doubtful lol. With them having Gardner in, with experience, our defense will have their handsful, but he is stoppable, and not quite as dangerous with his feet as Robinson.

Woah now. I know we have a winning streak going but the teams we have been playing aren't the cream of the crop. Most of those were close games and continued to have turnovers. Do we still beat Michigan if Dennard doesn't go out? I think we do but it would have been much closer. but don't know for sure. I mean we barely beat average to bad teams. If we beat Wisconsin whoever we play in the Rose Bowl will be a tough test like Ohio St. Don't let our schedule fool you.

I think we would win if Dennard had not been injured. The real question is: would we have won if Hoke had a brain and played Gardner rather than Bellomy.

I believe we still would have won. First game at QB, in Memorial Stadium, is no easy task. I believe we layed off the throttle offensively throughout the game to prevent injuries. So either way, if he would have been more of a threat, then I think our offense would have been more of a threat, rather than just eating down as much clock as possible.

Really..............what did you expect? Let's turn it around for a second, if we go to the B1G championship game, and beat Wisconsin, are YOUR fans going to say that Nebraska is the B1G champ? Or are your fans going to put an asterisk next to it? Because even if you guys could play in the CCG against us, we still have to play the game right? So assuming that you would beat us would be incorrect thinking right? So just thinking you would be the B1G champ is also not right, not saying that you in particular are doing this.

No, our fans are going to hate Gene Smith for it. You can have the B1G championship this year and I hope Nebraska wins it. I can't stand Wisconsin.

On the hypothetical point about OSU vs Nebraska in the championship game, I would assume that OSU would be favored, nothing more than that.

And I think your last part there is fare, OSU would be favored in that game and for obvious reasons. Whether it's your fans or our negative Nancy fans, if ANYONE assumes that OSU is the B1G champ because they are undefeated it's ridiculous, who would've thought Baylor would beat KSUcks as bad as they did? That's why you play the game............