Worst bowl scenario

HANC

Ok...

Now that it is official....

Win = Rose Bowl vs Oregon, Stanford, UCLA or anyone else

What if we happen to get beat and finish 10-3? Are we tied to a bowl as the 2nd place Big 10 team or not?

Outback, Capital One ?

I think both of those are against SEC, which would be the Alabama-Georgia loser or Florida if they aren't in NC (but Florida probably BCS bound with top 3 finish).

Any insight?

Let's just win and go to Pasadena !!!

We would be in one of the three New Year's Day bowl games in Florida against an SEC opponent. Florida will likely be in the BCS so it would probably be the Alabama/Georgia loser, LSU, aTm or South Carolina.

Capital One has the first choice then Outback and Gator. I would guess Captial One would take Michigan rather than have us a second year in a row so Outback seems likely.

The BCS can take 2 BCS auto-bid conferences. The SEC will get two. I will assume it will be Bama and Florida. The Pac 12 will probably also get two in with Stanford as conference champ (crushing UCLA, I believe they will win again) and Oregon. In my situation since Georgia loses TA&M becomes the most promising SEC non-BCS bowl team. So I think A&M. I could also see a match up with Oklahoma if KSU beats Texas.

Obviously losing to Bucky Cheese and a Georgia win, thereby drawing Alabama would be a nightmare.

I suppose some people would be excited about getting disemboweled by Alabama, but I'm not one of those people. Unless Alabama was maybe colossally let down and didn't take Nebraska seriously, which I guess is possible. Kind of like Nebraska having to play Washington again.

Didn't Georgia beat Florida? LSU is in the hunt to

Yes, but a likely #3 Florida would probably be more appealing than Georgia coming off a loss in the CCG.

Florida will get an automatic bid given to the #3 team. The only way they don't is if the SEC CG loser stays ahead of them in the BCS. Normally the #4 team also gets an automatic bid, but not if they are the 3rd team in the conference.