Iowa Coaches AND Fans ready to give up the Black Friday game slot

This guy's point isn't that the Nebraska kids don't go home; his point is that kids that go to Iowa are from all over the state of Iowa versus the kids that go to Nebraska are generally from either Omaha (an hour away) or Lincoln metro areas, therefore, it is easier for them to travel back when it is a home game.

I also disagree with your comment about good athletes. Who on Iowa's team could be considered a "good athlete"? I'm gonna vote for nobody.

Of the current teams in the division, I'm gonna go with Michigan State as being the best option for the Black Friday game. I mean, it would be kinda a hike when it's there, and, as we saw from our game with them this season, if they aren't doing well, much of the stands will be empty, but I think they'd jump at the chance to have a rivalry-esque game the same weekend that Michigan is playing OSU. Those arguing for Penn State have a decent point, but you gotta remember that that team is just going to get worse and worse over the next few years, bottom out and slowly make it's way back up. Nobody wants to tune in to a 42-10 game after they've waited out in the cold to get a new deep fat frier for 10% off at SEARS earlier that morning.

Iowa has just as many local students as Nebraska does. Iowa probably actually has more. Iowa has a lot of Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls kids attending that college, or even from Illinois. Guess what? Those are only a couple hours away. His statement is invalid in my opinion.

My two roommates and I, one from the same city, all live over 2 hours from Lincoln and we all went home last year and came back for the game because it is f*cking NEBRASKA FOOTBALL!!!!!! It's important!

• Fire 2

I live five hours from Lincoln. I live five hours from Iowa City. I went to both games. B*tch a$$ Iowegians.

if you tell me on more location that you are five hours away from, i will be able to pinpoint your location.

This is exactly why I only gave you two, sd'sker. I know your capabilities.

• Fire 2

My two roommates and I, one from the same city, all live over 2 hours from Lincoln and we all went home last year and came back for the game because it is f*cking NEBRASKA FOOTBALL!!!!!! It's important!

Its not our fault that our students love our sports more than they do. I just hate the excuse that we have "more local students" than they do. I live in Des Moines, there are MANY kids in this city that attend to Iowa lol.

I live five hours from Lincoln. I live five hours from Iowa City. I went to both games. B*tch a$$ Iowegians.

if you tell me on more location that you are five hours away from, i will be able to pinpoint your location.

This is exactly why I only gave you two, sd'sker. I know your capabilities.

You know its not in between. Its North or South of the two.

*waits for next post to find which way* lol

Or you could just click on his profile and see where he lives (*hint hint*)

• Fire 1

well, geeze, now it'd be too obvious.

You said we were best friends, GSG? Why would you do this to me?

You said we were best friends, GSG? Why would you do this to me?

:lol: It's all part of my plan