Iowa Coaches AND Fans ready to give up the Black Friday game slot

Then we line up to play one of the other B1G teams. Iowa fans can not be this stupid. It has to be a few old timers, that still haven't digested their Turkey yet.

I doubt if the B1G will let this exposure, for our conference get away.

GBR!!!

Hopefully Wiscy gets put in our division so we can schedule them for the day after Thanksgiving.

Must admit I didn't read everyone's reply but I agree. I would love to see Wisconsin (not Iowa and definitely not Penn State) as our rival.

Looks like these fools have finally come to their senses:

@BTNTomDienhart

Iowa and Nebraska will ask the Administrators Council of the Big Ten to allow them to keep playing on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

only game Iowa can get televised nationally at this point.

no kidding. why would they even consider abandoning this spot? oh wait, parking is tough during thanksgiving weekend on their campus and all the students come back on saturday, there is zero students around on friday. i guess.

Looks like these fools have finally come to their senses:

@BTNTomDienhart

Iowa and Nebraska will ask the Administrators Council of the Big Ten to allow them to keep playing on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

only game Iowa can get televised nationally at this point.

no kidding. why would they even consider abandoning this spot? oh wait, parking is tough during thanksgiving weekend on their campus and all the students come back on saturday, there is zero students around on friday. i guess.

A guaranteed national game. I guess there is no such thing as a no brainer.

I think Iowa should give up the Friday game. I think it would make more sense to do it with Wiscy.

Id rather keep the cake walk game with Iowa! There's gonna be plenty of years to come where we need that week off(Iowa game) before a big CCG.

That's a good point. Probably don't want to play a powerhouse right before the CCG. Best would be to play those early in the schedule.