Announcers for the Big Ten Championship game...

Saunders

Speaking of commercials . . .

This may be a strange complaint, but I am really accustomed to those "long" breaks. My advanced age and small bladder need them regularly. Sorry if that is too much info.

During the PAC CG tonight, Fox has repeatedly taken quick 30 second commercial breaks, for one commercial. It threw me off the first two times, as I was expecting more time. At least I will be prepared for tomorrow.

FOX....enuf said. FOX studio especially Erin was and is flat out terrible and lots of TV timeouts. Commercials......one kickoff play........long commercials. ........one 3 play series ..........long commercials

Proof: Stanford/UCLA coverage

ESPN did the same thing last Friday.

True. I'm still waiting for a new commercial-free network in sports coverage. I'll gladly pay additionally monthly bills.

FOX....enuf said. FOX studio especially Erin was and is flat out terrible and lots of TV timeouts. Commercials......one kickoff play........long commercials. ........one 3 play series ..........long commercials

Proof: Stanford/UCLA coverage

ESPN did the same thing last Friday.

True. I'm still waiting for a new commercial-free network in sports coverage. I'll gladly pay additionally monthly bills.

NASCAR already does it, or at least shows the commercials side by side

Wasn't Petros Papadakis on Unsportsmanlike Conduct saying he's a closet Nebraska fan?

IIRC, something about his dad is a fan, Frank came in to his dad's restaurant in Cali with the team before the Rose Bowl, and they all shared stories and Petros became a lifetime fan of Frank and is still upset he got fired.

Just saying, folks may not like him, but he claims to have an affinity for DONU...so I guess I'm willing to overlook a few faults. :)

I'm just glad Verne Lundquist is on the SEC Championship game and not ours. No matter where he is, or when it is, when he's there seeing it, it's the greatest there ever was. A week ago he saw the biggest hit in the history of football, just to be surpassed by one he saw this week. I think he's labeled ten different LBer's as the best in the country. Now Georgia And Bama are the two toughest teams in college football, but I assure you last week it was the two teams he was watching then. The guy is an SEC ass kisser and he almost seems like he is an outside recruiting assistant for soMe SEC schools. The guy is a joke and personally I can't wait til he gets out f the business.

I'm just glad Verne Lundquist is on the SEC Championship game and not ours. No matter where he is, or when it is, when he's there seeing it, it's the greatest there ever was. A week ago he saw the biggest hit in the history of football, just to be surpassed by one he saw this week. I think he's labeled ten different LBer's as the best in the country. Now Georgia And Bama are the two toughest teams in college football, but I assure you last week it was the two teams he was watching then. The guy is an SEC ass kisser and he almost seems like he is an outside recruiting assistant for soMe SEC schools. The guy is a joke and personally I can't wait til he gets out f the business.

Their whole crew :leghump: the SEC. I prefer radio broadcast because they can't just start rambling and make stupid comments.