Wisky comes out with passion, creativity on both sides of the ball. And we come out like our normal selves. I expected this to be close and ultimately to lose, but getting embarrassed on national TV by a 7-5 team that is only there because of two other institutions being ineligble is pathetic. Bo, you f'ing suck. And if anyone thinks we can beat OSU next year you're kidding yourself.

How to beat Wisconsin in the 2nd half:

Put 2 Ricky Henrys at guard, 2 Marcel Jones at tackle

Put Mike Caputo at center

Tyler Legate at FB

Run it up the gut with occassional diamond formation and toss sweeps

3 Suhs on that defensive line

3 Lavontes at LB and +1 250 pound Lavonte that can rotate DE and OLB

2 Dennards and 2 Haggs at secondary

Score...Get a stop....Score...Repeat. We should have the lead midway through the 4th :corndance

/sarcasm

• Fire 1

You know....in the end, I give Bo credit for sticking with his troops...especially all those 5 year guys. They made up for their lack of athletisism with heart and guile. THAT'S WHY THEY ARE 10-2. IT SURE AS HELL AINT BECAUSE OF THEIR SPEED or pure athletic ability.

But the bottom line is...when given the chance, Bo and staff will get outcoached when it matters most. Even the most ardent supporter of Bo can't defend THIS....or any of the other embarassing losses on the big stage. Tonight, we have set ourselves back another 5 years with this performance.

When will those who continue to preach patience begin to lose their own?

I've shifted from being pissed to feeling sorry for the seniors and players. One of the cameras showed Taylor looking to the sideline for the call and he's still in it. I can see him trying but it's just not enough. Our defense is taking terrible angles and getting beat around the corners. Pelini looked like Chizik (to me) at halftime when Auburn played Bama; It was pure defeat. I'll labor through the 2nd half as long as I can keep the rum at bay but this is awful. I had much higher hopes for this team and our 10-2 record misled me to believe we'd be playing Stanford in the Rose Bowl.

GBR... :(

• Fire 1