The only coach I ever wanted fired during this regime was Watson. But this is the issue with Bo. He can't make the hard decisions. Heavy loyalty worked well back in the day but it's cutthroat now. I see that now with the firing of Solich (which i strongly opposed). It's clear that another year or two wouldn't have turned things around and it probably was time for FS to go. It's time for Bo to either make the changes or take his crew with him when he gets fired eventually....

Watson wasn't the problem, it was Bo handcuffing him and not allowing him to call the game he wanted too. All of this has always been on Bo and that is why he needs to go. And it's good that Tom will be gone to chose his replacement as he was a resounding 0-2 in choosing HC's.

Yep real easy to just throw a fit like three year olds and say fire the head coach....

Please provide alternative solutions then....

Do you really need someone to tell you this?

An alternative was already provided. Cotton, for one, would be on my list. I could see Pauchipis being demoted, and we bring in a seasoned DC with the understanding he train up Pauchipis for the job in a year or two. Monte Kiffin, perhaps?

we fans dont "deserve" anything. There's nothing in the bill of rights that says we're entitled to a championship football team. Relax. We know it's a bad deal. Save these threads for after the game until we know for sure. I'm still not 100% sure we're out of it.

Thank you +1 I'm really starting to wish that we didn't win those three National Championships in the '90s I'm sorry but it's true.

Yes Tim Beck's one man Taylor tuff offense has proven to me, that it cannot, or will not ever inflict any damage or dings on the defense., and why? Its because we are tissue tough.... We are finesse. To much offense has been built around Taylor Martinez, and it shows with fumbles, and sacks ......This will always be as long as Beck and Bo are at Nebraska... these Ohio guys continue to waste every resource at Nebraska.... Whats funny is, You would think a fella would at least try to play keep away, even if we dont have a defense..... But? I got to admitt? I was almost doubting myself, but my doubt quickly left me.. After the first quarter..... lol

42 to 10 at halftime? Are you kidding me?? embarrassing to say the least

Look what Alabama did against Georgia? They took there time and pounded them the way Tom Osborne pounded teams when he was coaching Nebraska..