Ridiculousness

I believe my Calculus test on Friday and my engineering portfolio that's due this week is way more important. There's no reason to be happy about tonight but I agree don't act like it ruined your life. There's still a lot to proud of and I'm proud of this team for what they did accomplish. We as fans need to support this team right now.

Calculus = piece of cake. Get drunk. No need to study

I believe my Calculus test on Friday and my engineering portfolio that's due this week is way more important. There's no reason to be happy about tonight but I agree don't act like it ruined your life. There's still a lot to proud of and I'm proud of this team for what they did accomplish. We as fans need to support this team right now.

Exactly. 10 wins. TEN wins. That's impressive no matter what way you approach it. Not many teams can make that claim.

We got lucky and they were all bad teams the end we suck viva la apocalypse

Exactly. 10 wins. TEN wins. That's impressive no matter what way you approach it. Not many teams can make that claim.

We got lucky and they were all bad teams the end we suck viva la apocalypse

The big text almost made that hard to read. Watch as I try to outdo you with this size font:

I get this thread.

I totally agree with you all that there are more important things. And I was a NU student from 96-01. Pretty heady times. And I've preached tolerance thoughout the sh#tstorm that has been some of the errors of the interim years.

But quite frankly we deserve better than what happened tonight.

Let's at least see if someone like Tressell is interested.

• Fire 1

I'm sick of this "deserving" talk. We as fans are not entitled to anything. No. I do not care how much you donate or spend. We as fans dont deserve sh#t. We want. We receive. We dont deserve. The players deserve. The coaches deserve. Why? They are the ones that actually put in the work, not the coin.

Dont like what youre getting for your "donation"? Then get the hell out of the way. There are many waiting in line for your tickets. I am one. It will be no loss.

• Fire 5

I get this thread.

I totally agree with you all that there are more important things. And I was a NU student from 96-01. Pretty heady times. And I've preached tolerance thoughout the sh#tstorm that has been some of the errors of the interim years.

But quite frankly we deserve better than what happened tonight.

Let's at least see if someone like Tressell is interested.

I agree. I don't like seeing us be beat down like we were. We need to support, though, our players and coaches who have won us 9+ games for the last 5 years. If it was so easy to do, why have so few teams achieved it?

We can't constantly be looking for a new coach that will magically help our team every freaking time we lose saying that we deserve better. We deserve nothing. We are fans. The players and coaches deserve our support, and we aren't giving it to them.

• Fire 1

10 wins is nice, but of the 3 losses, 2 blowouts. Of the 10 wins, we could have easily lost 3 or 4 of them as well but we came back. Yes there are more important things going on in our lives and it's just a game, but at the same time, most of us Husker fans were born into being a fan. This is our pride on a the line so a lot of us take this serious. These kids play for our state and our state pride. I live in Las Vegas now, but you'd never catch me getting that worked up over UNLV or UNR. The team plays like they did tonight, well that's playing for Nebraska and a lot of us as fans are quite upset with the showing out there. We support these kids and we stick up for them, they come out like this and play like that, we're going to be a bit peeved.

As a side note, the Pony thing is pretty creepy. Grown men playing off a little girls cartoon?

Why do Nebraska fans feel like we are entitled to something? We deserve better? I realize we all expect excellence but seriously this is still a winning program. Not a top program but, we are very close to turning the corner. If we quit now we'll just set ourselves back and no big time coaches are going to be interested if Nebraska wants to change coaches after a 10 win season.

I'm sick of this "deserving" talk. We as fans are not entitled to anything. No. I do not care how much you donate or spend. We as fans dont deserve sh#t. We want. We receive. We dont deserve. The players deserve. The coaches deserve. Why? They are the ones that actually put in the work, not the coin.

Dont like what youre getting for your "donation"? Then get the hell out of the way. There are many waiting in line for your tickets. I am one. It will be no loss.

thank_you.png

applause-gif-tumblr-45.gif

Why do Nebraska fans feel like we are entitled to something? We deserve better? I realize we all expect excellence but seriously this is still a winning program. Not a top program but, we are very close to turning the corner. If we quit now we'll just set ourselves back and no big time coaches are going to be interested if Nebraska wants to change coaches after a 10 win season.

We've been apparently "turning the corner" the last 3 years. I've heard it every year we have win streak, then we come out and play like we did tonight. When do we actually turn that corner?