Hey There Cornhusker Nation

I'm gonna look at it this way.... this is probably the toughest opponent we could get bar Alabama. It's probably the second or third best team in the nation.... the only tougher assignment might be Alabama and Oregon (I don't think Notre Dame is very good).

So we might as well try to play the best game we possibly can and see how far off it we really are.... that's about all I got.

I'd rather play Georgia than Texas A&M. They'd likely both blow us out, but we don't really need to add a mobile QB like Johnny Manziel to our list of things to worry about.

Welcome to Husker board. As you can tell, the sky just about hit the ground today. It will remain this way for a few days, but give us a week and we will be able to talk football with you.... right now, no one believes we can beat anyone (rightfully so after last night). I have always been a Richt fan, so hopefully he will take it easy on us.

Greetings from Dawgs Nation. Actually glad we're playing y'all rather then Lousiville in the Sugar this should be a better game.

I hope you're right, my friend. I hope you're right.

Welcome to the board, make yourself at home. Warning, after last night's debacle, it's going to be crazy around here leading up to the game.

Welcome to Husker board. As you can tell, the sky just about hit the ground today. It will remain this way for a few days, but give us a week and we will be able to talk football with you.... right now, no one believes we can beat anyone (rightfully so after last night). I have always been a Richt fan, so hopefully he will take it easy on us.

hey trust me... we have been there.... but shokingly dawg nation is handling last night pretty well... it will pass and you guys will be talking smack to us within a day :)

hey trust me... we have been there.... but shokingly dawg nation is handling last night pretty well... it will pass and you guys will be talking smack to us within a day :)

As you should. You guys played Bama well. That was a tough break at the end of the game. If that ball isn't tipped, you guys may have just pulled out a win. Not us. We were utterly embarrassed beyond recognition on national tv....again.

You guys lost by 4... to ALABAMA, we lost by 40... to F-ING WISCONSIN!!!

• Fire 1

No, I do not see any smack coming. The three best offenses we faced this year all put up either top 5 all time offense totals, points or both. UGA's running backs scare the hell out of me. Saying we have 'issues' stopping the run is a colossal understatement.

OK, I know Wiscy whipped us last night, but support your f'ing team.

I'm rooting for Nebraska. I would like to see them beat Georgia.

But I also must be realistic.

I agree with Malth, I get that some of you are playing the "realist" card, but there's a difference between being a realist and bad-mouthing the team. I, for one, think we have a better chance than a lot of people on here seem to think. I'm a realist, but I'm also a fan. GBR!!!! I will be rooting for you guys NO MATTER WHAT!!!! I know that there will be some people that will reply to me and say that they are fans too, but they are just being realistic because of what happened last night and I accept that. Some of those people will also be the first people to say "I told you so" if we take down Georgia.

OK, I know Wiscy whipped us last night, but support your f'ing team.

I'm rooting for Nebraska. I would like to see them beat Georgia.

But I also must be realistic.

I agree with Malth, I get that some of you are playing the "realist" card, but there's a difference between being a realist and bad-mouthing the team. I, for one, think we have a better chance than a lot of people on here seem to think. I'm a realist, but I'm also a fan. GBR!!!! I will be rooting for you guys NO MATTER WHAT!!!! I know that there will be some people that will reply to me and say that they are fans too, but they are just being realistic because of what happened last night and I accept that. Some of those people will also be the first people to say "I told you so" if we take down Georgia.

It's not impossible that we beat Georgia. I just see it as highly unlikely.

Their offense is too stacked. They will pass and run all over us. Our offense will do a decent job, but, unless the defense undergoes some sort of renaissance, I can't see us beating Georgia.