Nebraska Fans...get some nuts

gin_32

This is the Georgia that lost to Sparty in a similar bowl situation...

Yeah...Pretty sure Sparty was not giving up historically bad defensive performances just prior..

they had been basted by Bama the year before. I recall MSU had a senior qb on his way out. And they had just lost to Bucky in title game. It's a sequel.

Thanks for trying to add some rationality, but I think we as a fanbase want to wallow in our misery for awhile

Good grief, it is like you all got dumped by the prom queen. Wallowing self-doubt pitty party going on here.

Bro-code demands that you go out, get drunk, and find some other chick.

Maybe that happens on jan 1, or maybe it waits for next year. Either way, stop acting like a bunch of Mizzou fans.

Thank you sir....!!!!!

Hell I'm excited about this game. We've got nothing to lose.. well except the game. But hey I'd rather play one of the best then some team we match up statistically better with. We need to learn how to play good teams. What better way than to play them.

^^^This, time to see how we measure up!

don't we already know how we measure up? We played some decent teams --- teams that were OK but not nationally competitive --- as in a top 10 team --- these decent teams were UCLA, Michigan, Wisconsin twice and Penn State -- and went 3 & 2. We played one good team (probably not really a top 10 team... but based upon their easy schedule are undefeated --- more like a fringe top 10 team). And we got smoked.

Last year was much the same... we play about even with decent teams (even... or a little better than even... depending on who you count as a decent team)and we get smoked by good teams (not having played a great team these past two seasons).

So... we have been measured... and we know what to expect.

Good grief, it is like you all got dumped by the prom queen. Wallowing self-doubt pitty party going on here.

Maybe that happens on jan 1, or maybe it waits for next year. Either way, stop acting like a bunch of Mizzou fans.

Hmmmm 103 posts since 0ct 07. So the only time you really post is to bag on people for not being happy positive thinkers. To quote John L Smith "Smile"

This is pathetic reading the post that NU won't show up to the bulldogs?

This remindes me of that Iowa doesn't want to play on black friday becuase of what might happen

I really believe we will take a bit out of the Bulldogs......Just to many of you don't believe.

We fans aren't the ones who lost our nuts, that would be the football team last night against Wisky (especially the defense). Not only did they lose them, they got crushed all over the field.

Hmmmm 103 posts since 0ct 07. So the only time you really post is to bag on people for not being happy positive thinkers. To quote John L Smith "Smile"

Does it always have to come down to how many post people have? I know this isn't the case for everybody but maybe he reads the forum daily but would rather not post because he gets that treatment. Or maybe he has more important priorities than a message board.

• Fire 1

Does it always have to come down to how many post people have? I know this isn't the case for everybody but maybe he reads the forum daily but would rather not post because he gets that treatment. Or maybe he has more important priorities than a message board.

If this is the case he wouldn't have posted.

Yet he makes time in his busy schedule to dog us? The point wasn't that he has no say because he doesn't post a lot it was why do you post? Just to get mad at fans that don't see things his way? This team has bigger issues than us fans. We want to talk about those issues...but heaven forbid or we're babies with no testicles.