Introduction

Georgia Bulldog here living in Hell (Alabama, that is). Hope yopu guys are as happy to be playing us as we are to play you. Nebraska is a fine school with a great football tradition. I'm looking forward to a great bowl game and I think you will play us tough.

Welcome to the board. You joined at a great time when you get to see the full capabilities of huskernation in meltdown mode. Feel free to give your outside opinion, as long as it is educated it will be respected regardless of what you say.

And if by playing you tough you mean staying within 50 points of you guys then i could see that.

Guys, this is how Georgia felt after our humiliation at South Carolina not so long ago. You will bounce back.

unfortunately we suffered that same humiliation to South Carolina not so long ago as well. We bounced alright - and came down HARD.

The answer to that is to get back up, buckle the chin strap tighter, and come back meaner and tougher. I have no doubt Nebraska will come to the game ready to redeem themselves.

If any NU fan doesn't think that, then they're only a fair weather fan.

• Fire 3

Guys, this is how Georgia felt after our humiliation at South Carolina not so long ago. You will bounce back.

unfortunately we suffered that same humiliation to South Carolina not so long ago as well. We bounced alright - and came down HARD.

The answer to that is to get back up, buckle the chin strap tighter, and come back meaner and tougher. I have no doubt Nebraska will come to the game ready to redeem themselves.

There may be a few of those on here. lol

GBR!!!

Amen to that!

Hopefully the pity party is about over and we can get back to talking some football...

Georgia Bulldog here living in Hell (Alabama, that is). Hope yopu guys are as happy to be playing us as we are to play you. Nebraska is a fine school with a great football tradition. I'm looking forward to a great bowl game and I think you will play us tough.

Welcome! I'm glad we're playing you guys! I really like your coach! He's a class act and I know this will be a great game.

Welcome! I'm glad we're playing you guys! I really like your coach! He's a class act and I know this will be a great game.

Coach and team seem to be class acts. Glad to be playing the Dawgs. Win or lose, it's always best to play a good team I think.

Welcome. Don't be confused.. we're extremely happy to have an opponent of your caliber. We hope and pray all year for a chance at a team like you guys. But the timing has us all drained... we just got taken behind the woodshed to a team that we are mad we even had to come from behind in the first game to win.