VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

Facts are facts people. No one has stated that Pelini has accepted another job, will accept another job, will ever leave Nebraska, or anything of the sort. But the facts are that Pelini is having a tough time being the leader of this program right now. That means nothing other than what it says. Each and every day there are people out there who are not happy with the job they are in, don't like the culture or situation at their job. Being a head football coach is no different. I don't know why it has to be so hard to believe that someone isn't as happy as many would hope or believe them to be. Sure, some of it is because there are many out there who live their lives based on this football program, and try to create a story out of something so small. But the fact of the matter is life isn't as Pelini would like it in Lincoln right now. END OF STORY!

how do you know this? it just seems a mix of your perception and what you want to believe.

What next are you going to tell me the Easter Bunny doesn't exsist? Give me a break.

Not sure why people on message boards have to have the attitude of a young child. Someone knows something that you don't know. Get over it. Find some way to get the inside info that you so desperately desire. I'm not here starting rumors, just stating facts. Never promised anything, just giving an update on the state of the program and the feelings of the man who coaches the team that we both follow. Funny how some people feel it is so impossible to have sources close to the program. Just because you don't doesn't mean that no one else can. This isn't info coming from the President of the United States, this is a state university football program. Some things are fairly public to those around the program.

If Bo goes, we need to go after long term deal with Chris Petersen. He strikes me as someone who would be committed long term to the program. He and Urban would be the top minds in the Big 10 for years and would match up in championship games. Something tells me if Bo is looking to get out of here, then Petersen is our guy. This is the best play for us. I want Bo to answer questions about this if he truly is reaching out to other programs. Some say the fact that he is not denying it is tell tale sign he is reaching out...I can't completely discount that. We need an "all in" coach.

• Fire 1

If Bo goes, we need to go after long term deal with Chris Petersen. He strikes me as someone who would be committed long term to the program. He and Urban would be the top minds in the Big 10 for years and would match up in championship games. Something tells me if Bo is looking to get out of here, then Petersen is our guy. This is the best play for us. I want Bo to answer questions about this if he truly is reaching out to other programs. Some say the fact that he is not denying it is tell tale sign he is reaching out...I can't completely discount that. We need an "all in" coach.

bo should be more concerned recruiting and preparing for the bowl game rather than refuting every internet rumor.

i guess you are much smarter than me for chopping my own words, making them into what you wish to read, and then trying to belittle me. dont remember writing anything about coaching here is the same as living in a cage? but whatever ha

Yeah, what the hell was I reading? I think I was trying to respond to something else, and got screwed up or something. What you wrote was totally reasonable. Haha....I'm an idiot.

And that was your first post here too, wasn't it?! God, I suck. Well, welcome to HuskerBoard. We hate everyone.

+1 for the horrible welcome. Sorry about that! :lol:

• Fire 1

bo should be more concerned recruiting and preparing for the bowl game rather than refuting every internet rumor.

Will you please leave your reasoning and logical thought out of this.

Who is this dude and does he have any credibility?

David Cate@husker00s

Bo Pelini to interview for the Tennessee head coaching job according to sources.

some dude w/ a twitter account...

David Cate@husker00s

Bo Pelini to interview for the Tennessee head coaching job according to sources.

I don't know seemed pretty official.... maybe he knows people in the university.

Facts are facts people. No one has stated that Pelini has accepted another job, will accept another job, will ever leave Nebraska, or anything of the sort. But the facts are that Pelini is having a tough time being the leader of this program right now. That means nothing other than what it says. Each and every day there are people out there who are not happy with the job they are in, don't like the culture or situation at their job. Being a head football coach is no different. I don't know why it has to be so hard to believe that someone isn't as happy as many would hope or believe them to be. Sure, some of it is because there are many out there who live their lives based on this football program, and try to create a story out of something so small. But the fact of the matter is life isn't as Pelini would like it in Lincoln right now. END OF STORY!

how do you know this? it just seems a mix of your perception and what you want to believe.

What next are you going to tell me the Easter Bunny doesn't exsist? Give me a break.

Not sure why people on message boards have to have the attitude of a young child. Someone knows something that you don't know. Get over it. Find some way to get the inside info that you so desperately desire. I'm not here starting rumors, just stating facts. Never promised anything, just giving an update on the state of the program and the feelings of the man who coaches the team that we both follow. Funny how some people feel it is so impossible to have sources close to the program. Just because you don't doesn't mean that no one else can. This isn't info coming from the President of the United States, this is a state university football program. Some things are fairly public to those around the program.

i am not sure you have provided a single 'fact', nor a single reason to believe what you have posted. you posted that it is a 'fact' that bo is not prepared to be the leader of this team. what does that mean and how do you know that?

David Cate@husker00s

I don't know seemed pretty official.... maybe he knows people in the university.

I could start a twitter account, put something up about Bo possibly going to Tenn, and all of a sudden, I'm somebody in the know?