VolQuest Reporting That Bo Has Reached Out to Tennessee

Saw TO at the basketball game (Sat, strategically, (and no he did not have a hotdog)about 20 feet away from him)- he checked his phone once or twice, but didn't seem to preoccupied with looking at coaching resumes while watching the basketball game. Hopefully this can be labeled under Myth Busted soon.

Saw TO at the basketball game (Sat, strategically, (and no he did not have a hotdog)about 20 feet away from him)- he checked his phone once or twice, but didn't seem to preoccupied with looking at coaching resumes while watching the basketball game. Hopefully this can be labeled under Myth Busted soon.

Close the thread, people! We have everything we need to prove that Bo isn't leaving because TO wasn't reviewing coaching resumes at the basketball game!

Close the thread, people! We have everything we need to prove that Bo isn't leaving because TO wasn't reviewing coaching resumes at the basketball game!

Seems solid enough for me.

Why would TO be checking them anyway we have a new AD.

Good point. Any Eichwhatever sightings at the game?

Facts are facts people. No one has stated that Pelini has accepted another job, will accept another job, will ever leave Nebraska, or anything of the sort. But the facts are that Pelini is having a tough time being the leader of this program right now. That means nothing other than what it says. Each and every day there are people out there who are not happy with the job they are in, don't like the culture or situation at their job. Being a head football coach is no different. I don't know why it has to be so hard to believe that someone isn't as happy as many would hope or believe them to be. Sure, some of it is because there are many out there who live their lives based on this football program, and try to create a story out of something so small. But the fact of the matter is life isn't as Pelini would like it in Lincoln right now. END OF STORY!

how do you know this? it just seems a mix of your perception and what you want to believe.

What next are you going to tell me the Easter Bunny doesn't exsist? Give me a break.

I think we need to check our sources at Duncan Aviation before this thing is locked down. We need to be able to track the company jet and who is landing here this week. Steve Spurrier is talking about the great golfing weather we have in December. Just saying.

I can't tell if this post is for real? The idea that the (ex)AD is potentially looking at resumes out in public at a basketball game is mind boggling.

I can't tell if this post is for real? The idea that the (ex)AD is potentially looking at resumes out in public at a basketball game is mind boggling.

Just an observation that he appeared as mellow as the other times I have seen him at the games. If crap was going down, I would only imagine he would be a bit busier. Who the hell wants to look at resumes on a pocket calculator.? Besides, remember Byrne used to talk about the list of coaches for each sport he used to keep in his pocket? Maybe it was Pedey... of course he would not be the guy to replace Bo. Not report on the new AD, I have not stalked out his seat at the Bob yet. I did see him roaming the halls with his family a week ago. I did not see them this game, probably because he was reading and looking through coaching resumes in his office :)