Nebraska vs. #13 Creighton 12/6/12

Nebula

I really dont see much of a different between McDermott and Ubel. Both have great touch inside and can rebound the ball. Only difference is Ubel doesnt play as many minutes and has to work a lot harder for his shots.

McDermott has much much better touch around the basket and with his jumper. A lot better post moves too.

Ubel plays hard and gets some good numbers, but not nearly the player McDermott is. I think Ubel has the defensive edge though.

I really dont see much of a different between McDermott and Ubel. Both have great touch inside and can rebound the ball. Only difference is Ubel doesnt play as many minutes and has to work a lot harder for his shots.

McDermott has much much better touch around the basket and with his jumper. A lot better post moves too.

Ubel plays hard and gets some good numbers, but not nearly the player McDermott is. I think Ubel has the defensive edge though.

Disagree with his defense. Ubel's footwork is TERRIBLE down low and really cant keep many poeople from going around him, however it has slightly improved this year. McDermott definitely has a better jumper but I still dont think his touch is better, Ubel is money down on the block.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree.

From the little I watched of this game I feel that Miles is a playmaker or two from having a respectable squad that the fans will show up and enjoy watching. Holding Creighton to 64 points is something to be happy with just need a few guys who can makes things happen on the offensive side when hit a slump like we so often do.

From the little I watched of this game I feel that Miles is a playmaker or two from having a respectable squad that the fans will show up and enjoy watching. Holding Creighton to 64 points is something to be happy with just need a few guys who can makes things happen on the offensive side when hit a slump like we so often do.

That will be their lowest total all season.

Agreed. Nebraska still shows that up in your face defense they played when Doc was around but like I stated before MIles just needs those couple playmakers and things will really begin to turn around for this program.

Agreed. Nebraska still shows that up in your face defense they played when Doc was around but like I stated before MIles just needs those couple playmakers and things will really begin to turn around for this program.

On the right path. Miles is a good coach. Just a matter of time.