Nebraska vs. #13 Creighton 12/6/12

Nebula

Might as well get it started...unless I'm an idiot and missed another thread already started. If so, delete and disregard. Just like my wife does.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm jacked up for this game. The Bob is going to be electric...there will be an awful lot of Creighton fans there too, so the potential for a wild environment definitely exists. (Unless CU comes out and stomps on NU early and never let the Huskers get into the game. Which, let's be honest, could happen.)

I don't hate Creighton, and I always bristle at the people who think they get to tell you who you can and can't root for. I have no problem with an NU football/CU basketball fan like Po, or other people who root for both basketball programs.

I'm an NU guy though, and I'm hoping (probably against logic) that Nebraska can make this a competitive game, and hopefully even steal this one from their (admittedly) superior in-state rival.

Thoughts on the game, guys? Creighton gonna run away with this one? Or can Talley and Gallegos keep supplying the offense and Eche...Eche...Gregory find himself getting neutralized a little bit by Mt. Almeida? (Almeida wears down though. He'll be rotated out a decent amount, and while Ubel has played pretty darn well, Creighton's big man is a handful. Ubel might get out-muscled quite a bit...although, it's crazy how much stronger Brandon has gotten since he came in as a toothpick freshman.)

Also, a simple plea from me: Don't be bagging on Po or anybody else pulling for Creighton, please? Nothing wrong with being a Jays fan. It just means you're a Communist and you hate America. (Just kidding!)

GBR!!!!

• Fire 3

I just wish it was on f'ing television

+1

Thanks Nebula, but you don't have to worry about it. Im not going to be posting during the game after the debacle last year (which was partially my fault). Plus, Im gonna be out drinking :D

Well, then we'll just talk smack about you so you'll have something to read during your hangover tomorrow (hangover due to booze and a LOSS!!!) ;)

Headed to the Bob tonight- I just heard less than a 1000 tickets remaining. It will be nuts. I too can not believe this is not televised. Let's defend the home court. Keep it close and squeak out a win. The good thing is- Nebraska, after this year, should have a nice win streak against Creighton in the coming seasons. Miles is a difference maker and gets a lot out of these guys.

Headed to the Bob tonight- I just heard less than a 1000 tickets remaining. It will be nuts. I too can not believe this is not televised. Let's defend the home court. Keep it close and squeak out a win. The good thing is- Nebraska, after this year, should have a nice win streak against Creighton in the coming seasons. Miles is a difference maker and gets a lot out of these guys.

And McDermott doesn't...?