Bo has 2 years to get it done, or...

Op is right in some ways. Next year we don't play Ohio St and Wisconsin. So that leaves Michigan, Michigan St, Northwestern as the tough teams. Next year Bo will have his senior team of his players. If we go 9-3 or 10-2 then good chance Bo will never get better if he can't do it with his players and staff. If Bo can't go 11-1 or 12-0 next season then that will be below expectations. I don't care that we lost it's the way we lost that pisses me off the most. Yes i did expect of us to win the Big Ten Championship this year. Not mad that we lost just we got a beat down. TO should have been more willng to open the purse strings to get a better head coach than an experiment project. Even if we fired Pelini we would be able to get a good quality coach if the money is too good to pass up. I know somewhere there is a coach who can do what Bo does and not get blown out or even do a better job. There always is.

Why does it have to be just the coaches that get tired of negativity from the fans? Every think that maybe the players get tired of it too, hence affecting their focus and intensity on the field. Technically theyre not getting paid, so there's even less chance of them performing like robots with no emotional reactions than the coaches.

• Fire 2

Op is right in some ways. Next year we don't play Ohio St and Wisconsin. So that leaves Michigan, Michigan St, Northwestern as the tough teams. Next year Bo will have his senior team of his players. If we go 9-3 or 10-2 then good chance Bo will never get better if he can't do it with his players and staff. If Bo can't go 11-1 or 12-0 next season then that will be below expectations. I don't care that we lost it's the way we lost that pisses me off the most. Yes i did expect of us to win the Big Ten Championship this year. Not mad that we lost just we got a beat down. TO should have been more willng to open the purse strings to get a better head coach than an experiment project. Even if we fired Pelini we would be able to get a good quality coach if the money is too good to pass up. I know somewhere there is a coach who can do what Bo does and not get blown out or even do a better job. There always is.

You represent everything that is not Husker nation and should consider never posting here against. IMHO. Perhaps adopting a win-at-all costs team in the SEC!SEC!?

I

This is why Bo probably wouldn't mind a change of scenery.

Do you really believe its any different elsewhere? Grass isn't any greener on the other side of the fence.

Nebraska is at an unrivaled level of media and fan scrutiny and fanaticism when compared to the rest of the country. Some schools come close, some might even be on the same level, but very, very, very few are even near it.

You represent everything that is not Husker nation and should consider never posting here against. IMHO. Perhaps adopting a win-at-all costs team in the SEC!SEC!?

I

College athletics is currently all about winning and cashing checks. With our schedule we SHOULD be 11-1...however we will finish between 8-4 and 10-2 for the regular season. Then win our bowl and end up 9-4 or go to the CC game lose then lose the bowl and go 10-4

we will win 10 games next year, if not more. I said this last year and got laughed at by the majority who said it would only be 7 or 8. This is where we are right now. There's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with striving for better either. But getting rid of consistency as is being suggested with this thread is f'ing stupid.

we will win 10 games next year, if not more. I said this last year and got laughed at by the majority who said it would only be 7 or 8. This is where we are right now. There's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with striving for better either. But getting rid of consistency as is being suggested with this thread is f'ing stupid.

Is 10 wins acceptable next season with our schedule? Does that include winning a CC? Or do we not make it? Michigan and Northwestern will be tough

Whether it's 8 wins or 12 wins, winning the conference championship depends a hell of a lot more on what the other teams do than ours. (Yes, it does. We just saw an 7-5 team win one over a 10-2 team). So I try to refrain from judging based on that alone.

This season was a failure in my mind. With next year's out of division schedule easier, but still having Michigan and an improving Minnesota team on the road, and what will probably be a top 10 UCLA out of conference, no 10 wins would not be a panic starter-depending how bad the losses are though.

Personally, expectations should probably wait until after the bowl game. The attitude and play in that game will go a long way in showing the current direction of the program. Probably longer than any other in Bo's tenure thus far-to the fans anyway.

Bo is, and has always been, the man. If he does not get "it" done, whatever it is, then he should still be here happily having an office in north stadium.

I'm seriously paranoid about this Eichorst guy having unrealistic expectations and/or being like Steve Pedersen making changes just for the sake of leaving his mark on the athletic program. I am very very nervous about Eichorst.

Bo is, and has always been, the man. If he does not get "it" done, whatever it is, then he should still be here happily having an office in north stadium.

I'm seriously paranoid about this Eichorst guy having unrealistic expectations and/or being like Steve Pedersen making changes just for the sake of leaving his mark on the athletic program. I am very very nervous about Eichorst.

Not sure if serious????

Not sure if serious????

Yes. Not sure if you are serious. It's human nature to be nervous of the unknown. Throw in the fact we go from an AD who is the most trusted man in the program's history to a completely unknown commodity, I think it's reasonable to be nervous.