Bo has 2 years to get it done, or...

I stand corrected. The Husker defense gave up an average of 56.3 points in the 3 losses. It wasn't 58 points, or 23.3 points!

When you say "beat by" most people assume margin of victory. I'd trust accountabilities numbers since he's probably an accountant :D

Use a lowercase "a", thank you.

I stand corrected. The Husker defense gave up an average of 56.3 points in the 3 losses. It wasn't 58 points, or 23.3 points!

Thank You.

"Bye, bye, bye." He better hire someone who can coach the defense, and one for special teams. The offense, even with all the TO's, was clearly not the problem. The Huskers scored enough points to win 12 games this season. Out of 13 games, the offense scored less than 23 points, once!

The defense and special teams were horrible! In our loses, teams ran through the blackshirts like they were starting an all Snickers candy bar team on defense. Our kicking game: punting, FGs, kick coverage, and return game miscues were very unHusker-like.

We played most games by giving the opponent the edge on defense, and special teams. And you wonder why TM played like he did. He knew that he had to do it all for us to have any chance to win. If we had an average defense/special teams we would easily be 12-1.

Could you clear up what it is he is suppose to "get done". Im afraid he might confuse it with a below-9-win season, for that is something he hasnt gotten done yet.

"Bye, bye, bye." He better hire someone who can coach the defense, and one for special teams. The offense, even with all the TO's, was clearly not the problem. The Huskers scored enough points to win 12 games this season. Out of 13 games, the offense scored less than 23 points, once!

The defense and special teams were horrible! In our loses, teams ran through the blackshirts like they were starting an all Snickers candy bar team on defense. Our kicking game: punting, FGs, kick coverage, and return game miscues were very unHusker-like.

We played most games by giving the opponent the edge on defense, and special teams. And you wonder why TM played like he did. He knew that he had to do it all for us to have any chance to win. If we had an average defense/special teams we would easily be 12-1.

did not read, looks interesting

"Bye, bye, bye." He better hire someone who can coach the defense, and one for special teams. The offense, even with all the TO's, was clearly not the problem. The Huskers scored enough points to win 12 games this season. Out of 13 games, the offense scored less than 23 points, once

Longest-gif-bomb-ever.gif

• Fire 3

Riddle me this newguy, how would you suppose he fix it? It's easy to ride in here, pitchin' a b*tch, but not have a solution to the problem.

• Fire 1

"Bye, bye, Big XII." He better hire someone who can coach the defense, and one for special teams. The offense, even with all the TO's, was clearly not the problem. The Huskers scored enough points to win 12 games this season. Out of 13 games, the offense scored less than 23 points, once!

Who mentioned me in a quote?!?

The OP makes some good points. Point we are all well aware of. But I'm not sure what "get it done" means. Do we need to go 12-1 and win a conf title to "get it done"? If so, I'd say that's a pretty high standard for Bo just to keep his job. Did we not learn anything from the Solich debacle? I doubt Bo will get fired if he continues winning nine+ games per year. Even if he lays an egg or two every year.